GDT: Minnesota vs Sacramento

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

GDT: Minnesota vs Sacramento

Post by BloopOracle »

The Wolves take on the Kings in a late start west coast game. This is the first late game I will be able to watch in a very long time so I am excited!

The Kings just made a major trade, whether you think they won or lost they are going to be missing a significant portion of their new team. Hopefully we take control early and put this one to bed by half time.
KiwiMatt

Re: GDT: Minnesota vs Sacramento

Post by KiwiMatt »

BloopOracle wrote:The Wolves take on the Kings in a late start west coast game. This is the first late game I will be able to watch in a very long time so I am excited!

The Kings just made a major trade, whether you think they won or lost they are going to be missing a significant portion of their new team. Hopefully we take control early and put this one to bed by half time.

Late for you Bloop. Conveniently just after work for me in NZ - 4pm start :)
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

KiwiMatt wrote:
BloopOracle wrote:The Wolves take on the Kings in a late start west coast game. This is the first late game I will be able to watch in a very long time so I am excited!

Honest question: out of all the teams to pick from, what made you choose the Wolves?
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

TheFuture wrote:
KiwiMatt wrote:

Honest question: out of all the teams to pick from, what made you choose the Wolves?

What can I say, I'm a sucker for punishment!

(In all seriousness the reason is watching KG at the 2000 Sydney Olympics).
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I laid the 7 points after the trade was made. Hoping for a big win tonight.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Expecting another lucky win tonight. Hopefully it counts the same as the others in the standings!
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

Camden wrote:Expecting another lucky win tonight. Hopefully it counts the same as the others in the standings!

This is such great fodder to feed into FNG's narrative! He's not totally wrong you know!
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

KiwiMatt wrote:
TheFuture wrote:
KiwiMatt wrote:

Very cool!
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

KiwiMatt wrote:
TheFuture wrote:
KiwiMatt wrote:

God damn. Atleast most of us have the excuse of being born here. You really are a sucker for punishment. Know anybody who knows Steven Adams? Would love to see your fellow Kiwi on this team.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Ant needs to play smarter than what he's shown in the first couple of minutes. This is an NBA game, not a game of pickup at the park. Better shot selection, please.