Wolves vs Kings GDT part 2

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: Wolves vs Kings GDT part 2

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Camden wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
Camden wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:Trading Beverly would not surprise me greatly. If we don't think we can sign him, might as well recoup something now. I have no idea if his signing is in doubt, but will be interesting to watch.

Trading Patrick Beverley at this point would signify to me that this franchise is still a bunch of losers up top. It's right up there with trading a first-round pick for cash considerations.

Teams in the playoff hunt typically trade for expiring players like Beverley to help them down the stretch -- not sell them off.

Contending teams maybe. We're still building and can't afford to lose assets for nothing. I'm not saying we should trade him, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

Should Minnesota trade Patrick Beverley for a couple of second-round picks or a young player that won't get any minutes for us? Nope. Keep Beverley. Figure out his contract in the off-season.

Maybe he's made it known that he won't sign. Again, not saying they should, just something to watch.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:
Camden wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
Camden wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:Trading Beverly would not surprise me greatly. If we don't think we can sign him, might as well recoup something now. I have no idea if his signing is in doubt, but will be interesting to watch.

Trading Patrick Beverley at this point would signify to me that this franchise is still a bunch of losers up top. It's right up there with trading a first-round pick for cash considerations.

Teams in the playoff hunt typically trade for expiring players like Beverley to help them down the stretch -- not sell them off.

Contending teams maybe. We're still building and can't afford to lose assets for nothing. I'm not saying we should trade him, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

Should Minnesota trade Patrick Beverley for a couple of second-round picks or a young player that won't get any minutes for us? Nope. Keep Beverley. Figure out his contract in the off-season.

Maybe he's made it known that he won't sign. Again, not saying they should, just something to watch.

That would go against everything that's been reported and everything that Beverley's said. Maybe, but I think you keep him regardless.

Need to Ant to go through the contact -- not avoid it. Good energy from him tonight, though. Attacking the rim and playing sticky defense.

Well, Nathan Knight's in the game because Karl-Anthony Towns and Naz Reid have two fouls each.

Chris Finch gets a tech after complaining about a clear goaltend that went uncalled.
DNatagal

Post by DNatagal »

Camden wrote:Well, Nathan Knight's in the game because Karl-Anthony Towns and Naz Reid have two fouls each.

Nope, Naz has zero. He hurt his knee.

D'Natagal wrote:
Camden wrote:Well, Nathan Knight's in the game because Karl-Anthony Towns and Naz Reid have two fouls each.

Nope, Naz has zero. He hurt his knee.

Yep, you're right. Was looking at his points scored. Good catch.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Camden wrote:Chris Finch gets a tech after complaining about a clear goaltend that went uncalled.

That was a pretty bad non call. Not to mention the offensive basket interference to end to quarter by Metu as well.
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

Woofta Prince hit him softer than feather on that foul

jester1534 wrote:Woofta Prince hit him softer than feather on that foul

Was just going to comment on that. I didn't see the foul there.