GDT: Minnesota vs Sacramento

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
WildWolf2813

Re: GDT: Minnesota vs Sacramento

Post by WildWolf2813 »

We have the same record as the Brooklyn Nets. What a time to be alive.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Jester1534 wrote:Finch press conference.

Ant not doing the little things and not playing with a lot of energy.

Love this guy hold guys accountable no matter how much of star they're.

He also said his number one priority is to get him right and get him going.

Love it. Rosas made a lot of good moves (trading for Beasley and Vanderbilt, trading for Beverley, drafting Edwards), but his best move was probability hiring Finch.
jake_elwood [enjin:6673175]

Post by jake_elwood [enjin:6673175] »

jester1534 wrote:Beasley really doesn't want to be traded

Or, does he know the only way we'll trade him is if we can get a decent return?
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

jake_elwood wrote:
jester1534 wrote:Beasley really doesn't want to be traded

Or, does he know the only way we'll trade him is if we can get a decent return?

Good point. His shot coming around couldn't have happened at a better time. Same with Prince.

Again, it's good to have options. I'd probably be fine with staying pat and there is absolutely nothing forcing us to make a move. But may be we get a great offer or two?
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

WildWolf2813 wrote:We have the same record as the Brooklyn Nets. What a time to be alive.

There is nothing more gratifying than seeing Brooklyn and the Lakers struggle, bicker with each other, and (hopefully) implode!

Prediction: AD will be out for 6-8 weeks due to a hand injury incurred while high-fiving Dwight Howard. Wait, where did that idea come from??
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

I found this interesting. Karl-Anthony Towns has shot just three free throw attempts in his last 66 minutes after shooting 35 during the previous four games. Inconsistent refereeing at its finest if you ask me.

vs. Detroit: 14 shot attempts in the paint (zero free throw attempts)

at Sacramento: nine shot attempts in the paint (three free throw attempts)

With as much contact as Towns initiates on drives and with his back to the basket I find it laughable that he was only able to draw three free throw attempts over the last two games. The lack of calls hasn't resulted in a loss so it won't be focused on too heavily, but with as much work as he's been doing near the rim you'd think he'd get more shooting fouls. Towns has been exceptional as of late. I'd just like to see him get rewarded when he gets bumped or hit on his way up.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Camden wrote:I found this interesting. Karl-Anthony Towns has shot just three free throw attempts in his last 66 minutes after shooting 35 during the previous four games. Inconsistent referring at its finest if you ask me.

vs. Detroit: 14 shot attempts in the paint (zero free throw attempts)

at Sacramento: nine shot attempts in the paint (three free throw attempts)

With as much contact as Towns initiates on drives and with his back to the basket I find it laughable that he was only able to draw three free throw attempts over the last two games. The lack of calls hasn't resulted in a loss so it won't be focused on too heavily, but with as much work as he's been doing near the rim you'd think he'd get more shooting fouls. Towns has been exceptional as of late. I'd just like to see him get rewarded when he gets bumped or hit on his way up.

While he has the histrionics down AFTER contact, he's a long way from playing them up before/during contact, ala Joel Embiid.

Embiid has 90 FTA over the past 7 games. (although only 6 last night)