Wolves vs Kings GDT part 2

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q-is-here

Re: Wolves vs Kings GDT part 2

Post by Q-is-here »

Not surprising on Ant's injury designation I guess. He hasn't been himself these last few games.

I wonder if he needs to look at his diet and shed a bit of weight. He's not fat obviously and is one of the greatest athletes in the world right now. He's at that age where being carefree about one's diet usually doesn't mean much. But sore knees at 20 years-old.....may need to start changing some habits!
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q-was-here wrote:Not surprising on Ant's injury designation I guess. He hasn't been himself these last few games.

I wonder if he needs to look at his diet and shed a bit of weight. He's not fat obviously and is one of the greatest athletes in the world right now. He's at that age where being carefree about one's diet usually doesn't mean much. But sore knees at 20 years-old.....may need to start changing some habits!

I saw that video of him asking the reporters no questions because he was ordering McDonalds was pretty funny.

If so remember right he knocked knees with someone. It's not because he isn't staying in shape. I think guys can probably get away with some less than perfect eating habits when they are as young and Edwards. A few years down the line...that will certainly change. Also he doesn't have to go full Tom Brady and be maniacal about eating healthy. He can eat some unhealthy stuff every once in a while. He can't be Miggy eating 5 Big Macs before the game though. Lol
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Patrick Beverley is out. Anthony Edwards is a game-time decision. Everyone else is ready to go.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Camden wrote:Patrick Beverley is out. Anthony Edwards is a game-time decision. Everyone else is ready to go.

Pat Bev trade incoming?

kekgeek1 wrote:
Camden wrote:Patrick Beverley is out. Anthony Edwards is a game-time decision. Everyone else is ready to go.

Pat Bev trade incoming?

Highly unlikely. Precautionary rest day considering it's the second half of a back-to-back. Don't want him to tweak anything. It read like he would've been able to play if he had to.

Looks like Domantas Sabonis will make his Kings debut tonight. Love that. Still taking the Wolves. Maybe a big D-Lo game?
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

Sabonis will be out to prove his value after Sacto has gotten so much grief for trading Haliburton. I suspect he could have a big game.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Q-was-here wrote:Sabonis will be out to prove his value after Sacto has gotten so much grief for trading Haliburton. I suspect he could have a big game.

I might be the only person in the nation who didn't hate the trade for SAC
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

monsterpile wrote:
Q-was-here wrote:Not surprising on Ant's injury designation I guess. He hasn't been himself these last few games.

I saw that video of him asking the reporters no questions because he was ordering McDonalds was pretty funny.

If so remember right he knocked knees with someone. It's not because he isn't staying in shape. I think guys can probably get away with some less than perfect eating habits when they are as young and Edwards. A few years down the line...that will certainly change. Also he doesn't have to go full Tom Brady and be maniacal about eating healthy. He can eat some unhealthy stuff every once in a while. He can't be Miggy eating 5 Big Macs before the game though. Lol

Knocking knees is different than patella tendinopathy, which seems to be more of an overuse issue versus an acute issue. Not sure why they don't just sit him - he should have no choice. We can't afford this thing to get worse.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

kekgeek1 wrote:
Q-was-here wrote:Sabonis will be out to prove his value after Sacto has gotten so much grief for trading Haliburton. I suspect he could have a big game.

I might be the only person in the nation who didn't hate the trade for SAC

Yeah, I view Sabonis as almost a big-man version of Haliburton. He's not a #1 guy that can take over games, but he's a damn good all around player. The difference of course is we don't know Haliburton's ceiling yet.

I expect great energy from the new Kings, which will in turn lift up the other guys. Now whether this honeymoon lasts for them is another story. But tonight, we lose. Book it.