Juancho's Revenge.

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
AbeVigodaLive

Juancho's Revenge.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I couldn't help but notice a precocious, mercurial Timberwolves wing in the clip talking trash...

[youtube]nM4iy0reaCA[/youtube]

[Note: Was the movie was worth Juancho missing workouts and coming into camp out of shape... and then sucking balls all season?]
Monster

Re: Juancho's Revenge.

Post by Monster »

I'll definitely watch this one...at home on a tablet while using the elliptical like I do for all my high priority entertainment selections.

In all seriousness I've seen a few previews it actually looks a bit interesting and that doesn't even include the fact that my favorite Timberwolves player named Juancho is in it.
cheech49311 [enjin:19716513]

Post by cheech49311 [enjin:19716513] »

Sandler was on with Bill Simmons talking about how it was great to have Ant in the movie too
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Talking about Juancho, juancho came out today and said he lost his love of basketball playing for the Celtics and that they are selfish. Not the best time for juancho on that one
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

kekgeek1 wrote:Talking about Juancho, juancho came out today and said he lost his love of basketball playing for the Celtics and that they are selfish. Not the best time for juancho on that one

It looked like he lost it many years before that. Woof.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Camden wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:Talking about Juancho, juancho came out today and said he lost his love of basketball playing for the Celtics and that they are selfish. Not the best time for juancho on that one

Lol. You nailed it, Cam!
Monster

Post by Monster »

lipoli390 wrote:
Camden wrote:

Lol. You nailed it, Cam!

That seems like a really bizarre comment based on the info we have in front of us.

Meanwhile Juancho in Utah somewhat pressed into service put up some decent numbers in a few games and combined with the fact that he is still 26 he might still get another shot on a dirt cheap or non guaranteed deal. He also said in the interview the Boston comment came from that he still wants to play in the NBA. Keep in mind this was the guy that was begging Glen Taylor to let him play in the Olympics less than a year ago so I don't think his passion for the game is the issue it's how good he is...or IMO that combined with his consistency level and being able to stay healthy.

The team Juancho was with for most of his time with the Celtics was under .500 and underachieving. He was traded January 19th that was before the massive win streak and the Celtics turning things around. Maybe Juancho was the problem. Lol His stats in his very limited minutes with the Celtics where REALLY bad. MAYBE Juancho saw some of the issues that were keeping the Celtics from succeeding and they got fixed. I mean they did have a rookie head coach. Maybe Juancho is delusional and upset he didn't play much. Maybe a little of all that and some other stuff. I do think Juancho likely thinks he is a better player than he is.

Anyway those comments probably won't help him get the next NBA job but anyone that is considering it will also probably take in the whole interview instead of just a couple snippets. That might make it better or worse. Lol can't want to watch this film and see if Juancho has an acting career ahead of him. I think Ant will be on TV plenty.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Anyone watch this movie yet? Pretty good. Its an advertisement for Klutch. Enjoyable though.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

thedoper wrote:Anyone watch this movie yet? Pretty good. Its an advertisement for Klutch. Enjoyable though.

Yeah, but there is a dude named Bo Cruz aka Cruz Missile or Boa, that looks a lot like Juancho but he's an awesome player. Go figure!
mrhockey89

Post by mrhockey89 »

thedoper wrote:Anyone watch this movie yet? Pretty good. Its an advertisement for Klutch. Enjoyable though.

Yep, good movie.

If anyone is bored, here's a KG with Adam Sandler 1 hour segment. They talk about Ant and all sorts of other stuff.