Wiggins vaccination appeal denied

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Jester1534

Re: Wiggins vaccination appeal denied

Post by Jester1534 »

Haven't posted in awhile. Just been taking a break to focus on more important things.

I been in and out of the hospital at Mayo the last couple months with Heart complications.

I have team of 6-7 doctors as they try to get my heart right. I've talked to all of them about Covid. They all tell me same thing. The Mayo has not put a single person on ventilator that is vaccinated.

With that being said it's still your choice your body. If you want to be idiot and not get it's up to you. No different than why wearing a seat belt is a law. If I want to be dumbass and not wear my seatbelt I should be able to.

Just my perspective. Go Twins and Wolves
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Camden wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:
crazysauce wrote:According to molecular biologist Christina parks who spoke on house bill 4471 she stated that the vaccines do not impact transmission. https://youtu.be/nF4yVDt6RBw

Also if we are so concerned about having hospital beds why on earth are we forcing people to leave that do not get vaccinated. Seems to me you would want more workers not less.

None of this is about public health anymore, if it ever was. We have many intelligent Americans in this country. Far too many have succumbed to the fear-mongering over a virus that kills less than two-percent of the people it actually infects. And of those deaths, about 79-percent (!) have been people 65-years and older. Those numbers are pulled from the CDC themselves who have been hit or miss throughout this entire process on their guidance.

Let's think logically here. In 2019, roughly 16.5-percent of the American population was 65-years old or over. Why are there even discussions of vaccine mandates when this virus primarily affects the elderly? Like I said before, 79-percent of COVID deaths have been people 65 and over, but yet they make up under 20-percent of the U.S. population. Perhaps the elderly should receive the vaccine as well as staying home and away from everybody else. Let the rest of the world operate under normal conditions. Enough is enough.

What are you afraid of?

That was an odd response to what I commented and I'm not sure why your question insinuates that I'm "afraid" of anything in particular. Would you care to rephrase your question?

If many smart people have been fear mongered into something than what are you concerned about?

Your question answers itself. I'm most concerned that there are millions of Americans who have willingly relinquished their freedoms and discontinued the ability to think for themselves. Additionally, we have yet another divide in this country of vaccinated versus unvaccinated in regards to COVID-19. And for what? A man-made virus with real ramifications for some, but not nearly the threat it's been made out to be for the vast majority of the population. I'm blown away by people enslaving themselves. That should answer your question.

It truly is amazing how many people willingly give up control to the govt. The government never gives you back something that has been taken away. It's been a great experiment to see how easily the populace is willing let their liberties go.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Camden0916 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:
crazysauce wrote:According to molecular biologist Christina parks who spoke on house bill 4471 she stated that the vaccines do not impact transmission. https://youtu.be/nF4yVDt6RBw

Also if we are so concerned about having hospital beds why on earth are we forcing people to leave that do not get vaccinated. Seems to me you would want more workers not less.

None of this is about public health anymore, if it ever was. We have many intelligent Americans in this country. Far too many have succumbed to the fear-mongering over a virus that kills less than two-percent of the people it actually infects. And of those deaths, about 79-percent (!) have been people 65-years and older. Those numbers are pulled from the CDC themselves who have been hit or miss throughout this entire process on their guidance.

Let's think logically here. In 2019, roughly 16.5-percent of the American population was 65-years old or over. Why are there even discussions of vaccine mandates when this virus primarily affects the elderly? Like I said before, 79-percent of COVID deaths have been people 65 and over, but yet they make up under 20-percent of the U.S. population. Perhaps the elderly should receive the vaccine as well as staying home and away from everybody else. Let the rest of the world operate under normal conditions. Enough is enough.

What are you afraid of?

That was an odd response to what I commented and I'm not sure why your question insinuates that I'm "afraid" of anything in particular. Would you care to rephrase your question?

If many smart people have been fear mongered into something than what are you concerned about?

Your question answers itself. I'm most concerned that there are millions of Americans who have willingly relinquished their freedoms and discontinued the ability to think for themselves. Additionally, we have yet another divide in this country of vaccinated versus unvaccinated in regards to COVID-19. And for what? A man-made virus with real ramifications for some, but not nearly the threat it's been made out to be for the vast majority of the population. I'm blown away by people enslaving themselves. That should answer your question.

How do you know for sure that people are not thinking for themselves?
D-Mac [enjin:19736340]

Post by D-Mac [enjin:19736340] »

jester1534 wrote:Haven't posted in awhile. Just been taking a break to focus on more important things.

I been in and out of the hospital at Mayo the last couple months with Heart complications.

I have team of 6-7 doctors as they try to get my heart right. I've talked to all of them about Covid. They all tell me same thing. The Mayo has not put a single person on ventilator that is vaccinated.

With that being said it's still your choice your body. If you want to be idiot and not get it's up to you. No different than why wearing a seat belt is a law. If I want to be dumbass and not wear my seatbelt I should be able to.

You kinda put an obvious question on the tee for someone... that someone's not going to be me though. Hope your heart problems get better.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

jester1534 wrote:Haven't posted in awhile. Just been taking a break to focus on more important things.

Hope you are doing well Jester. Hope you get your heart figured out!
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Jester1534 wrote:Haven't posted in awhile. Just been taking a break to focus on more important things.

Hope your issue gets solved quickly Jester. Take care my man.
Monster

Post by Monster »

kekgeek1 wrote:

Hope you are doing well Jester. Hope you get your heart figured out!

Take care Jester.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:More questions: How is it that flu deaths basically disappeared since the onset of the pandemic? Why do some states, like mine, want you to wear masks outdoors? Why was the virus created in a lab and released on the world without consequence? Why are hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants walking into our country without being tested for the virus?

I'll take a stab at those questions, Cool, even if they were intended to be rhetorical. :)

1. Flu deaths declined dramatically because public places were closed down as people were isolating inside, social distancing and wearing masks to slow the spread of Covid. That put the brakes on the far less transmissible influenza.

2. We don't know whether the virus was created in a lab, although I suspect that it was. Why no consequence? Well, we haven't even been able to determine the exact origin of the virus. And that's because the point of origin was an authoritarian communist State that has blocked efforts both inside and outside its borders to get to the bottom of this. Of course, I'm talking about China. There should be a much louder public outcry over this in my view.

3. Illegal immigrants walking into this country without being tested is a problem. Maybe the question should just be this: Why are illegal immigrants walking into this country, period. I guess the answer is that a lot of people are desperate to come to the U.S. because this is truly a great Country and the places they're coming from are miserable, impoverished and often horribly dangerous. And of course, we have a broken immigration system that's been overly politicized like just about everything else in this Country these days.

I violated my vow to never make another non-basketball post, but I thought you raised some really good questions, Cool. I also share the concern raised in your earlier post about the failure to make various Covid treatment's widely available. I have a hard time with government forcing vaccines on people who don't want them while simultaneously failing to make treatments and vaccine boosters available to all who want and need them. I could go on, but I won't. This will be my final non-basketball post. This time I mean it! :)
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

lipoli390 wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:More questions: How is it that flu deaths basically disappeared since the onset of the pandemic? Why do some states, like mine, want you to wear masks outdoors? Why was the virus created in a lab and released on the world without consequence? Why are hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants walking into our country without being tested for the virus?

I'll take a stab at those questions, Cool, even if they were intended to be rhetorical. :)

1. Flu deaths declined dramatically because public places were closed down as people were isolating inside, social distancing and wearing masks to slow the spread of Covid. That put the brakes on the far less transmissible influenza.

2. We don't know whether the virus was created in a lab, although I suspect that it was. Why no consequence? Well, we haven't even been able to determine the exact origin of the virus. And that's because the point of origin was an authoritarian communist State that has blocked efforts both inside and outside its borders to get to the bottom of this. Of course, I'm talking about China. There should be a much louder public outcry over this in my view.

3. Illegal immigrants walking into this country without being tested is a problem. Maybe the question should just be this: Why are illegal immigrants walking into this country, period. I guess the answer is that a lot of people are desperate to come to the U.S. because this is truly a great Country and the places they're coming from are miserable, impoverished and often horribly dangerous. And of course, we have a broken immigration system that's been overly politicized like just about everything else in this Country these days.

I violated my vow to never make another non-basketball post, but I thought you raised some really good questions, Cool. I also share the concern raised in your earlier post about the failure to make various Covid treatment's widely available. I have a hard time with government forcing vaccines on people who don't want them while simultaneously failing to make treatments and vaccine boosters available to all who want and need them. I could go on, but I won't. This will be my final non-basketball post. This time I mean it! :)

Great contribution and post Lip. Thank you.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Sorry to hear about the heart complications, jester. Hope you're back to 100-percent sooner rather than later.

What's more idiotic, though? Choosing to receive a vaccine that has been unprecedentedly expedited at the cost of research time, or relying on one's own immune system against a virus that has a 99.8-percent recovery rate? Not to mention, how many of those "idiots" have already endured COVID and now have the antibodies rendering vaccination even more unnecessary?

I guess we all have our own risk management at play here. It's just asinine to me that people are this afraid of a very beatable virus and have been so willing to alter everyday life as a result.