OT thread America

Discussion about general topics
Coolbreeze44

Re: OT thread America

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

monsterpile wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:If you voted for the dementia patient in the white house, do you feel any responsibility for the disaster that occurred in Afghanistan? Do you feel any personal responsibility for the 13 dead soldiers? Does it bother you that the people trapped inside are being tortured, killed, raped and subjected to a life of misery? Does it bother you that the corporate media has sold out our country, and politicians have free reign to act on their globalist objectives? Does it bother you that we are looking more like China, and less like the United States of America every day?

What is your suggestion on how it should have been done better?

Evacuate first, then give up control. You don't remove the military and then rely on the Taliban to get your citizens out. Are you actually serious about your question?

Thanks for part of your reply saying what you would do differently. Then you follow that wish a super condescending question basically saying I'm some dumbass. Let's just be honest here you know EVERYTHING and I'm the idiot getting in the way of whatever you want to post here. You don't want anyone to actually respond to you. That's fine but honestly if there is anything wrong with the country right now is the people with that attitude and I don't care what "side" someone is on.

What did your teachers do to you?
Monster

Post by Monster »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:If you voted for the dementia patient in the white house, do you feel any responsibility for the disaster that occurred in Afghanistan? Do you feel any personal responsibility for the 13 dead soldiers? Does it bother you that the people trapped inside are being tortured, killed, raped and subjected to a life of misery? Does it bother you that the corporate media has sold out our country, and politicians have free reign to act on their globalist objectives? Does it bother you that we are looking more like China, and less like the United States of America every day?

What is your suggestion on how it should have been done better?

Evacuate first, then give up control. You don't remove the military and then rely on the Taliban to get your citizens out. Are you actually serious about your question?

Thanks for part of your reply saying what you would do differently. Then you follow that wish a super condescending question basically saying I'm some dumbass. Let's just be honest here you know EVERYTHING and I'm the idiot getting in the way of whatever you want to post here. You don't want anyone to actually respond to you. That's fine but honestly if there is anything wrong with the country right now is the people with that attitude and I don't care what "side" someone is on.

What did your teachers do to you?

That's your response? No defense just another attack? There is no point in responding to someone who doesn't want to have a conversation. Take care.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Here is my response: Our leaders have sold us out to globalist interests and the less aware people have been brainwashed by the media and education system to hate liberty and hate the country. America is being conquered from within as many of it's people cheer for their own destruction.

I'm just trying to provide some education, hoping more people will wake up to what is actually going on in this country. There are some really evil hombres using their influence to bring this country down. The plan is taking root, and unless we all wake up is going to succeed. Do you want to be told how many children you can have? Do you like religious freedom? Do you like not having to depend on the government? There are some big stakes here man, this shit is real. Joe Biden has not done one thing right since he was inaugurated. In fact any objective onlooker would wonder why he is trying to destroy the country he runs. And the worst part is, he's just a puppet - the real decision makers are pulling the strings.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Sadly Biden has been a complete failure on some very important fronts it makes me sad as an American. He has been a failure on the virus, border, and foreign relations. I hoped and expected better, but seriously not sure I could have seen some of these things been so mishandled. He is on pace to be the worst president in history and the one laid the foundation for the empire to fall. It always baffled me why his wife and family didn't look out for his well-being. Why would you encourage a loved one in that state to take on this job? Seriously though you look at Biden's history these shortcomings are not that far out of line.

Monster - As for not being there isn't lazy people that is the woke bullshit at its best. Really am I seriously the only lazy person on the planet. I think I make too many excuses for myself, but man others are way more creative. If I had better focus and drive I think I could be wealthier, but got to a level I am comfortable at. Sometimes it looks like people are lucky, but a lot of times people miss out on seeing how they created a good part of the luck and fortune they have. You can see the same in the people that are less fortunate.
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:Sadly Biden has been a complete failure on some very important fronts it makes me sad as an American. He has been a failure on the virus, border, and foreign relations. I hoped and expected better, but seriously not sure I could have seen some of these things been so mishandled. He is on pace to be the worst president in history and the one laid the foundation for the empire to fall. It always baffled me why his wife and family didn't look out for his well-being. Why would you encourage a loved one in that state to take on this job? Seriously though you look at Biden's history these shortcomings are not that far out of line.

Monster - As for not being there isn't lazy people that is the woke bullshit at its best. Really am I seriously the only lazy person on the planet. I think I make too many excuses for myself, but man others are way more creative. If I had better focus and drive I think I could be wealthier, but got to a level I am comfortable at. Sometimes it looks like people are lucky, but a lot of times people miss out on seeing how they created a good part of the luck and fortune they have. You can see the same in the people that are less fortunate.

Saying someone is lazy is often..."lazy"? Calling it woke BS is also "lazy". That's labeling something without any nuance. IMHO a significant problem with that term.

monsterpile wrote:

Saying someone is lazy is often..."lazy"? Calling it woke BS is also "lazy". That's labeling something without any nuance. IMHO a significant problem with that term.

The term means disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. I think we most fall into this category in areas of our lives. A good therapists will make you look in the mirror and the world needs more of that. I think we both agree that the world needs to be viewed with both empathy and reality. The proper balance is impossible for all to agree on.
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

The term means disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. I think we most fall into this category in areas of our lives. A good therapists will make you look in the mirror and the world needs more of that. I think we both agree that the world needs to be viewed with both empathy and reality. The proper balance is impossible for all to agree on.

Good points.

It is a sad day for me to see people chanting this about our POTUS for both the act and that people feel they need to do it to be heard.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-chants-football-games-1628323

Good read on vaccines. The Biden administration coming out with an order for arguably illegal mandate surely doesn't pass the follow the science test in my understanding of this study done by that fly by night clinic down in Rochester. The virus is certainly going to keep branching and mutating so it really seems treatment might be the best direction moving forward and getting it earlier the better. Boosters seem like a good idea, but it seems like it would need to be directed towards a strain just like the flu shots are.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-may-be-superior-pfizer-against-delta-breakthrough-odds-rise-with-time-2021-08-09/
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

bleedspeed177 wrote:It is a sad day for me to see people chanting this about our POTUS for both the act and that people feel they need to do it to be heard.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-chants-football-games-1628323

Meh. I can't remember a time in my life when POTUS detractors were more vocal AND had as many outlets to voice their disdain for the president than over the past 5+ years. So I'm not buying that take at all.

As for the chants gaining steam... it goes back to the social media angle we discussed in another thread recently. It could be 17 people out of 70,000... but put that video out there... and it incites another one with 27 people. And that one incites one with 28 people or even 12 people or 2,000. The numbers don't really matter. The actual numbers aren't the goal.

It's a microcosm of what we've seen in the past few years. What starts out in the fringes gets normalized more and more and picks up steam because people are so adept at using social media to promote their takes, ideas or whatever.