Game 4 GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Game 4 GDT

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

LeBron gave a bit of a defiant statement upon receiving the Finals MVP trophy, mostly around getting his due respect. I wasn't sure what to read into that. Do folks think all the attention MJ got with the ESPN series perhaps ruffled LeBron's feathers a bit since it reminded folks that Jordan is probably the GOAT? I think LeBron didn't like getting overshadowed when this is supposed to be "his" time.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:
thedoper wrote:Well stars win. More stars please.

They had two stars and a bunch of good defensive role players is the way I see it. That first half was a defensive masterpiece. It's a part of the game that I still think is highly undervalued.

Agreed...and the defense that they played included going small in this game. It didn't seem like Spo really tried anything different. Maybe he was worried about defense. I would have rather tried to score some points.

Meanwhile...Duncan Robinson that guy can shoot and has size to shoot over guys. What do we have to do to get a guy like that? He isn't THAT proven yet but I've contemplated offering up something seemingly ridiculous to get him.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Q12543 wrote:

They had two stars and a bunch of good defensive role players is the way I see it. That first half was a defensive masterpiece. It's a part of the game that I still think is highly undervalued.

Yes two stars are enough when theyre legit. AD and Lebron are real stars who play on both sides of the ball. Easy to fit in with those two on the floor with you.

We dont have any stars yet as I see it.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

thedoper wrote:
Q12543 wrote:

Yes two stars are enough when theyre legit. AD and Lebron are real stars who play on both sides of the ball. Easy to fit in with those two on the floor with you.

Agreed. Very easy to build around two guys that are willing to get it done on both ends of the court. KAT and DLO fall short in this area unfortunately.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:
thedoper wrote:
Q12543 wrote:

Agreed. Very easy to build around two guys that are willing to get it done on both ends of the court. KAT and DLO fall short in this area unfortunately.

Were there any 3 star teams this year? Nobody comes to mind.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

monsterpile wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
thedoper wrote:
Q12543 wrote:

Were there any 3 star teams this year? Nobody comes to mind.

Yeah it seems like 3s a crowd for these NBA egos. KD could have had quite a few more championships in Golden State. Its really peculiar how the ego plays into decisions for these guys. Hell, Butler on Philly may have gotten it done this year.