The Disappearing Wolves Chat

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Leado01

Re: The Disappearing Wolves Chat

Post by Leado01 »

Camden wrote:I'm going to look into creating a backup Enjin site that closely resembles this one in case this one were to crash somehow.

A lot of us made the move from the ESPN site (has it been 10 years?). We can make it again
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Remember Narf? Dude hated me lol
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Is Cool still around he hasn't posted on awhile
Monster

Post by Monster »

I'm looking forward to the 2nd dimension of this board that Cam is creating. I'll have it bookmarked once he posts it.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Camden wrote:I'm going to look into creating a backup Enjin site that closely resembles this one in case this one were to crash somehow.

Given how long this forum has existed without its creator I think the most likely cause of its demise would be Enjin itself shutting down. In that case a backup Enjin site would be useless.

Maybe a private Reddit group existing for the sole purpose of being a staging area for the next forum should we lose this one makes more sense. I'm not saying Reddit as the alternative, just a place all would know to gather to choose the next location.

Along thise lines another alternative could be.a shared Google Docs document that we could all be given access to and could serve as a pointer to the next forum if needed.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

I just looked at the members page here. LST still has more posts than me. Miss that guy he has been gone for 2 years on this board
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

kekgeek1 wrote:I just looked at the members page here. LST still has more posts than me. Miss that guy he has been gone for 2 years on this board

It has been that freaking long? Wow. Guy was a great contribution.
Monster

Post by Monster »

TheFuture wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:I just looked at the members page here. LST still has more posts than me. Miss that guy he has been gone for 2 years on this board

It has been that freaking long? Wow. Guy was a great contribution.

Honestly to me it feels like it's been longer than than...no pun intended. I miss LST also.