Q-is-here

Re: Wolves@Pistons GDT

Post by Q-is-here »

Make up call for Ant there.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

lipoli390 wrote:
Camden wrote:I mean, maybe we extend Taurean Prince. Who saw that coming? Who thought that would be a legitimate question after his start to the season? Playing his best ball lately. This version of him is a real weapon.

Agree, Cam. I like this team. I've reached a point where I'm no longer interested in dealing Prince or any of our guys other than Layman by the deadline.

Yep, I'll be fine if that's the case. There's a lot to like with this current group of guys.

I mainly want to see a real pursuit of Harrison Barnes, Derrick White, and Jerami Grant. I think those are real difference-makers worth trading for.

Outside of that, I would like to add another big with size and revisit that deal with Boston for Josh Richardson.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Q-was-here wrote:
Camden wrote:I mean, maybe we extend Taurean Prince. Who saw that coming? Who thought that would be a legitimate question after his start to the season? Playing his best ball lately. This version of him is a real weapon.

Let's see if he sustains it. But no doubt if he can keep his shooting in the high 30s/low 40s from 3, he can be a pretty important piece for us going forward.

I'm confident it's sustainable. We're not talking about Ricky Rubio here. Prince is a career 38% three-point shooter. It was only a matter of time before he started progressing towards his mean.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

McDaniels has GOT to stop reaching down for the ball on these drives. Just stay walled up and let your length do the work for you!

Ant got caught helping one pass away. Leads to a wide open corner three for Jackson. Yuck.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

lipoli390 wrote:
Q-was-here wrote:

Let's see if he sustains it. But no doubt if he can keep his shooting in the high 30s/low 40s from 3, he can be a pretty important piece for us going forward.

I'm confident it's sustainable. We're not talking about Ricky Rubio here. Prince is a career 38% three-point shooter. It was only a matter of time before he started progressing towards his mean.

Yes, and people's career "means" tend to always go down with the Wolves!
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Beverly should have brought that ball back out.

lipoli390 wrote:Beverly should have brought that ball back out.

Beat me to it, Lip. Should have pulled it back out and ran some clock with a five point lead.

PatBev dagger three. That'll do it. Ball game.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

Ha! Beverley with a couple of absolute daggers here - first the mid-range hoop and then the step back 3. Love it!!!!