Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Re: Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:I can't really defend Malik Beasley for any of his off-court antics -- nor would I want to -- but on the positive side he has been working out pretty early daily as well as keeping it loose with the rest of the Wolves players. He's been in contact regularly with everyone from D-Lo, KAT, Hernangomez, to Rubio and Vanderbilt, and even the new guy Ashton Hagans was at his place the other day.

They're going to his house? Isn't that dangerous?

If Beasley invited you to dinner at his home would you go?

Only if it's Pam Beasley from The Office. Love her.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:I can't really defend Malik Beasley for any of his off-court antics -- nor would I want to -- but on the positive side he has been working out pretty early daily as well as keeping it loose with the rest of the Wolves players. He's been in contact regularly with everyone from D-Lo, KAT, Hernangomez, to Rubio and Vanderbilt, and even the new guy Ashton Hagans was at his place the other day.

It's an easy no but that's because of COVID. Lol

Well... he does wear a mask... even if he wears it incorrectly.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:

That was hilarious. Beasley wearing a mask over his mouth but not his nose. He can't seem to get anything right. But I guess if he can get basketball right, then all is well. Just stay away from his house and keep him away from children. :)
Monster

Post by Monster »

lipoli390 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:

That was hilarious. Beasley wearing a mask over his mouth but not his nose. He can't seem to get anything right. But I guess if he can get basketball right, then all is well. Just stay away from his house and keep him away from children. :)

This is an important question...is he ok around KATs?
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Dane Moore: A source within the league told me a suspension for Malik Beasley is "likely" in response to his arrest this fall. Asked today about whether Beasley might be facing a suspension, Gersson Rosas said "it's an ongoing process" that Beasley and the team have fully cooperated with. 11 hours ago - via Twitter DaneMooreNBA

I would be shocked if he weren't suspended. The only question is how long that suspension will be. I'm anticipating a 20-game suspension, which would be over 25% of the 72-game season. If the League suspends Beasley for the first 20 games or so, that will end any uncertainty over whether Ricky will be in the starting lineup. It will also create more of an opportunity for Culver and possibly Edwards.
Monster

Post by Monster »

lipoli390 wrote:Dane Moore: A source within the league told me a suspension for Malik Beasley is "likely" in response to his arrest this fall. Asked today about whether Beasley might be facing a suspension, Gersson Rosas said "it's an ongoing process" that Beasley and the team have fully cooperated with. 11 hours ago - via Twitter DaneMooreNBA

I would be shocked if he weren't suspended. The only question is how long that suspension will be. I'm anticipating a 20-game suspension, which would be over 25% of the 72-game season. If the League suspends Beasley for the first 20 games or so, that will end any uncertainty over whether Ricky will be in the starting lineup. It will also create more of an opportunity for Culver and possibly Edwards.

Below is an interesting article from a couple years ago about fines the process and where the money goes. I wonder if there is some sort of savings in some way shape or form that owners get from having players suspension money go towards charity. If Beasley got suspended let's say 15 games that's over 20% of his games this season so that's a pretty hefty chunk of money what almost 3 million?

https://www.si.com/.amp/nba/2018/03/27/nba-players-fines-suspensions-money-nbpa-draymond-green-matt-barnes

My question is how quickly will the NBA do the suspension? Will they feel like they have enough info or the legal process played out long enough to hand down the suspension? It's gonna be a somewhat quick turnaround. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get some sort of suspension too and for a pretty decent chunk of games. That certainly gives an opportunity and added use for all those perimeter guys currently on the roster.
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:

Covid is horseshit anyway, so I don't care at all about that. Nothing but a political tool.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

TheFuture wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:

Covid is horseshit anyway, so I don't care at all about that. Nothing but a political tool.

It is serious if you are in poor health like KAT's Mom. I don't think he would say it's a "horseshit". I know several people who have had confirmed cases and the symptoms were mostly mild however.

A few weeks ago I was watching an old Simpsons episode and it was really eery. In the episode they had all the media conglomerates in a room having a discussion on how to boost ratings. The proposal was to create a virus and create a pandemic!

Knowing the psychopaths in charge I would place the odds on the virus being created/spread somehow my man as 50-50. Would people really kill and make people sick just to make money? Yes they would. Their are also lots of "benefits" for the pandemic besides a boost in ratings for the media. Depopulation which is wanted by guys like psychopath Ted Turner (owner of CNN and TNT). Depopulation also kills off old people on the GOV dime. It also stops most from meeting/dating new people in general. I bet the birthrate is about to crash and get some people like Turner towards his goals.
Monster

Post by Monster »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:

It is serious if you are in poor health like KAT's Mom. I don't think he would say it's a "horseshit". I know several people who have had confirmed cases and the symptoms were mostly mild however.

A few weeks ago I was watching an old Simpsons episode and it was really eery. In the episode they had all the media conglomerates in a room having a discussion on how to boost ratings. The proposal was to create a virus and create a pandemic!

Knowing the psychopaths in charge I would place the odds on the virus being created/spread somehow my man as 50-50. Would people really kill and make people sick just to make money? Yes they would. Their are also lots of "benefits" for the pandemic besides a boost in ratings for the media. Depopulation which is wanted by guys like psychopath Ted Turner (owner of CNN and TNT). Depopulation also kills off old people on the GOV dime. It also stops most from meeting/dating new people in general. I bet the birthrate is about to crash and get some people like Turner towards his goals.

What losses might the media as a whole have because of the pandemic?
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

My Dad (longtime Wolves season ticket-holder by the way and one of the main reasons I follow this team) just died from Covid not that long ago. While he was no spring chicken, he was in good health, of sound body and mind. You damn well better believe it can be serious and deadly.

As for the man-made/government conspiracy angle, pandemics and viruses in particular have been around forever. They really don't need us men to create them!

(By they way, Ted Turner hasn't had anything to do with CNN or TNT for years, as he sold off his stake in those entities a long time ago. So if he was in on this vast conspiracy to boost ratings and kill off old people - like himself I guess? - then he's certainly missing out on any of the gains).