Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:
Drunken Dribbler 22 wrote:I read this site a lot, but don't comment very often. Sorry to hear about people's losses. No question it's a real, and serious thing, and it's terrible. With that said, I'm with future and wolves fan. Nothing is for certain, but to me the probability is very high that this was man made. Like someone said, it aids in depopulation and destroys small businesses. I wrote a lot more, that I just decided to delete, because... people believe what they want to believe. One thing I won't delete... this whole thing was simulated by the "elites" near the end of 2019 ... again, it's very real, and people's losses are very real, I'll just saying that not all "conspiracies" are false... sometimes where there's smoke, there's fire.

Also, vaccines are commonly used to accomplish depopulation (in one way or another)... I won't mention names, but the people who are pushing for a mandatory vaccine are also the same people in favor of depopulation). Again, people believe what they want and it is what it is, but just throwing it out there. Go wolves and if they ever decide to trade towns, I'll help him pack and give him a ride to the airport

You mean the Bill Gates funded simulation pandemic and now funded vaccine? The evidence keeps accruing for this overthrow of independence.

Anyone who trusts Bill Gates has to just think of one thing. This guy promised to give away ALL of his money yet his net worth DOUBLED in the last ten years. Where is he during the major hurricanes that hit Texas or Puerto Rico??? Nothing!!! Actual people losing their homes/dying yet he sits on his billions he promises to give away. He's a fraud as far as I can tell.

I certainly heard the rumors about Gates and his vaccines sterilizing people in Africa as well. It makes sense. Many of these guys with all the money can do what they want. If they want to depopulate the earth they certainly can.

DD22 is on point though. Anything I say won't change anyones mind. It might nudge some to look further into actual real world facts rather then listening to the PR campaigns by the billionaires. Old Man Rockefeller was the first or one of the firsts the hire a PR firm to change his image and it worked really well.

While I don't agree with Bill Gates on everything and feel he gets lionized by the mainstream press, the amount of ignorance spewed in this post is staggering. Never have I witnessed someone who has generally coherent and lucid opinions on one topic (Wolves/Sports) that then turns into a complete blathering fool on a different topic. I'm not sure where or how you got so sideways on this stuff, but it's troubling.
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

thedoper wrote:Who knew Malik was connected to an international, multilevel conspiracy to plant disease, then vaccinate and mask the world into submission? His contract was puzzling, so it all makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Haha. This is what the Qanon or whatever it's called will have you believe. They've kidnapped Beasley.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Q12543 wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:
Drunken Dribbler 22 wrote:I read this site a lot, but don't comment very often. Sorry to hear about people's losses. No question it's a real, and serious thing, and it's terrible. With that said, I'm with future and wolves fan. Nothing is for certain, but to me the probability is very high that this was man made. Like someone said, it aids in depopulation and destroys small businesses. I wrote a lot more, that I just decided to delete, because... people believe what they want to believe. One thing I won't delete... this whole thing was simulated by the "elites" near the end of 2019 ... again, it's very real, and people's losses are very real, I'll just saying that not all "conspiracies" are false... sometimes where there's smoke, there's fire.

Also, vaccines are commonly used to accomplish depopulation (in one way or another)... I won't mention names, but the people who are pushing for a mandatory vaccine are also the same people in favor of depopulation). Again, people believe what they want and it is what it is, but just throwing it out there. Go wolves and if they ever decide to trade towns, I'll help him pack and give him a ride to the airport

You mean the Bill Gates funded simulation pandemic and now funded vaccine? The evidence keeps accruing for this overthrow of independence.

Anyone who trusts Bill Gates has to just think of one thing. This guy promised to give away ALL of his money yet his net worth DOUBLED in the last ten years. Where is he during the major hurricanes that hit Texas or Puerto Rico??? Nothing!!! Actual people losing their homes/dying yet he sits on his billions he promises to give away. He's a fraud as far as I can tell.

I certainly heard the rumors about Gates and his vaccines sterilizing people in Africa as well. It makes sense. Many of these guys with all the money can do what they want. If they want to depopulate the earth they certainly can.

DD22 is on point though. Anything I say won't change anyones mind. It might nudge some to look further into actual real world facts rather then listening to the PR campaigns by the billionaires. Old Man Rockefeller was the first or one of the firsts the hire a PR firm to change his image and it worked really well.

While I don't agree with Bill Gates on everything and feel he gets lionized by the mainstream press, the amount of ignorance spewed in this post is staggering. Never have I witnessed someone who has generally coherent and lucid opinions on one topic (Wolves/Sports) that then turns into a complete blathering fool on a different topic. I'm not sure where or how you got so sideways on this stuff, but it's troubling.

Like I said, I'm not going to change anyones minds.

"It's easier to fool someone then convince them they've been fooled." -Mark Twain
D-Mac [enjin:19736340]

Post by D-Mac [enjin:19736340] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:

"It's easier to fool someone then convince them they've been fooled." -Mark Twain

Reminds me a lot of the arrogance on the left. The sheep is calling you sideways because you're not a sheep like him
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

What are you guys trying to do here? This site has never been about this disingenuous online trolling crap.

Let's get back to hoops.
FNG

Post by FNG »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:What are you guys trying to do here? This site has never been about this disingenuous online trolling crap.

Let's get back to hoops.

Ah, so this is indeed a Timberwolves board after all. I was beginning to think my search function was not functioning.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:What are you guys trying to do here? This site has never been about this disingenuous online trolling crap.

Let's get back to hoops.

Trying to wake up the world to benefit humanity. Back to Wolves talk.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

D-Mac wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:

Reminds me a lot of the arrogance on the left. The sheep is calling you sideways because you're not a sheep like him

I'd prefer not to call people sheep. They've suffered severe brainwashing from decades of programming. I would rather be empathetic because I know what they went through. It took me a solid 8 years to undo decades of brainwashing myself. It's devastating but certainly better off in the end. I'm happy that I went through it.
Monster

Post by Monster »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:

I'd prefer not to call people sheep. They've suffered severe brainwashing from decades of programming. I would rather be empathetic because I know what they went through. It took me a solid 8 years to undo decades of brainwashing myself. It's devastating but certainly better off in the end. I'm happy that I went through it.

We have had conversations about things outside of basketball and I felt it was engaging and I learned something. I didn't really feel that way in this thread. Instead IMO you just said your theories told us to pretty much accept it even if information was provided that disputed it. Some of the logic to me simply made no sense. Then in this last post you are simply being absolutely condescending. There are a lot of critical thinkers in this thread and on this board in general. We can get back to basketball now and I'm not exactly going for the final word here (I guess I should take the blame for sorta starting all this) but I'd hope for more open conversation on the next off sport topic thing than this has been.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

monsterpile wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
TheFuture wrote:

We have had conversations about things outside of basketball and I felt it was engaging and I learned something. I didn't really feel that way in this thread. Instead IMO you just said your theories told us to pretty much accept it even if information was provided that disputed it. Some of the logic to me simply made no sense. Then in this last post you are simply being absolutely condescending. There are a lot of critical thinkers in this thread and on this board in general. We can get back to basketball now and I'm not exactly going for the final word here (I guess I should take the blame for sorta starting all this) but I'd hope for more open conversation on the next off sport topic thing than this has been.

Some theories I've had I hope I clearly stated as theories. I don't believe them myself but consider them as possible. I don't have proof "either way" with Gates not actually trying to do humanity good or Covid being man made. There is a lot of evidence though I cannot ignore either.

I wasn't making this comment directed at all towards you either and I don't know how to say something without it sounding condescending. That probably sounds condescending. I've always been a very honest person, ask any EX GF I had. I've never sugar coated anything I guess. So sorry if I was offensive. I was trying to ease the situation.

Like I said I don't like calling people sheep. That doesn't get anyone anywhere. It's the same as I hear all the time. You tinfoil nutcase! Crazy conspiracy theorist! I've heard those a million times among a boatload of other names. Oh well.

Back to BB.