SAB is lighting it up in GSW

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Wolvesfan21

Re: SAB is lighting it up in GSW

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

thedoper wrote:Im so glad we've moved on to these high motor, blue collar group of players that give their all on both sides of the floor.

That is certainly the concern with DLO on the defensive end. Just maybe but unlikely KAT and DLO will work harder on defense next season when tanking will be off the table.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Wiggins team lost by 30. He scored efficiently 22 pts (10-17) but a typical 3 Asts+rebs+stls+blks
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

We know how this ends up. Wiggins will eventually relax and take his foot off the gas. He always does. We have six years of evidence to go off of.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Camden0916 wrote:We know how this ends up. Wiggins will eventually relax and take his foot off the gas. He always does. We have six years of evidence to go off of.

I 100% agree. Im just going to keep posting his stat lines. Because it's hilarious listening how the rhetoric has changed on him since the trade. Bill Simmons saying Wiggins is good now and now is a positive asset after 3 games. San Francisco news paper thinks Wiggins is going to be the centerpiece in a trade for Giannis
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

kekgeek1 wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:We know how this ends up. Wiggins will eventually relax and take his foot off the gas. He always does. We have six years of evidence to go off of.

I 100% agree. Im just going to keep posting his stat lines. Because it's hilarious listening how the rhetoric has changed on him since the trade. Bill Simmons saying Wiggins is good now and now is a positive asset after 3 games. San Francisco news paper thinks Wiggins is going to be the centerpiece in a trade for Giannis

I heard that speculation, so ridiculous. If Giannis says he wants out I'm sure they will get better offers then Wiggins.

Yes Wiggins will tail off as usual. I do think he will overall be a better player in GSW, assuming he stays next year.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:

I heard that speculation, so ridiculous. If Giannis says he wants out I'm sure they will get better offers then Wiggins.

Yes Wiggins will tail off as usual. I do think he will overall be a better player in GSW, assuming he stays next year.

I don't think they trade Giannis even if he said he won't sign the super max and will test free agency in 2021. Giannis is one of the guys who automatically puts you in the title picture. They will try and win a title the next 2 years. If he walks he walks because trading him at any time ruins their title ceiling all might as well try and win a title with him.

Also I just think it's funny that the national media went from Wiggins as won of the worst contacts/assets in the NBA to a key piece in trying to get the best player in the NBA. Must be nice rooting for a California team (outside of the kings)
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:

Every great small market Midwestern player has to move to either coast. It's the nba law.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

Think I'd liken him to a poor mans Rudy Gay.