Official 2016 Draft Thread

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Re: Official 2016 Draft Thread

Post by Monster »

TeamRicky wrote:
Duke13 wrote:It's like he picks a guy and gets so fixated on whoever it is, that this guy is the only free agent or the only draft pick. Funny. It's clear he's a weak defensive player but tries to argue otherwise.

Yeah, I think 90% of his posts on this thread are talking up Murray or criticizing another poster's like of somebody else.

Let's be honest here we all have our fixations.
TeamRicky [enjin:6648771]

Post by TeamRicky [enjin:6648771] »

Camden wrote:
TeamRicky wrote:
Camden wrote:Murray is the devil. He does nothing well. He's not even American. I heard he lost a spelling bee once. He hits puppies. I bet he puts salt on his watermelon too.

- TeamRicky

When you can't win the debate, go for the personal attacks. Nice one Cam!

Neither one of us can "win the debate" right now... We'll see in about two to four years. I do think that I've presented my case better than you have, but that's certainly subjective. I also already told you that I would stay away from Murray arguments with you specifically because I already know what you'll say, including things that don't add up.

As for the post you quoted and called a personal attack... Come on. It was pretty obvious that it was a joke. Monster got it. Oh well.

Of course you'd think that! At least you are consistent, if nothing else.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Duke13 wrote:It's like he picks a guy and gets so fixated on whoever it is, that this guy is the only free agent or the only draft pick. Funny. It's clear he's a weak defensive player but tries to argue otherwise.

Really? I've talked in great length about Brandon Ingram, Ben Simmons, Jamal Murray, Jakob Poeltl, Buddy Hield, Domontas Sabonis, Denzel Vanentine, Ivan Rabb, Henry Ellenson, and likely a few others that have slipped my mind.

And I was probably the first person in this thread to point out Murray's flaws on defense. I think he's going to improve there, though, especially with Thibs coaching in his corner. When did I argue anything other than that?

You're a troll, Duke. It doesn't matter what the subject is (Rubio, Favors/Simmons, Horford, etc.), but we can always expect you to try and stir the pot. Don't you ever get tired of that?

TeamRicky wrote:Cam, why do you hate Euros so much? Last year you called Porzingis a bust and someone you'd never draft high. This year you knock Bender. Not every Euro is Darko or Tshkvilla. There are a lot of good Euros: Jokic, Zinger, Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, Dirk, Gobert, Batum, Greek Freak, Vucevic etc. There is a lot of tape on Bender if you dig for it and you can see he has the skills to be good at the next level. He could really help our perimeter defense and stretch the floor.

Huh? I'm laughing right now. I wasn't a fan of Porzingis last year. Big deal. You love bringing that up as if it means anything. Each player is a case by case study. And if you really need to know, I did talk up Jokic as a second round steal years ago as well as touting Vucevic coming out of USC. You're reaching with this take that I'm anti-Euro, though. This board probably still has history of me talking up Dante Exum too if you'd like to go digging. I hate Euros... That's a good one.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

monsterpile wrote:
TeamRicky wrote:

Yeah, I think 90% of his posts on this thread are talking up Murray or criticizing another poster's like of somebody else.

Did I ever mention I don't like Kevin Love?

Camden wrote:

Really? I've talked in great length about Brandon Ingram, Ben Simmons, Jamal Murray, Jakob Poeltl, Buddy Hield, Domontas Sabonis, Denzel Vanentine, Ivan Rabb, Henry Ellenson, and likely a few others that have slipped my mind.

And I was probably the first person in this thread to point out Murray's flaws on defense. I think he's going to improve there, though, especially with Thibs coaching in his corner. When did I argue anything other than that?

You're a troll, Duke. It doesn't matter what the subject is (Rubio, Favors/Simmons, Horford, etc.), but we can always expect you to try and stir the pot. Don't you ever get tired of that?

Wait...are you calling someone a troll. Duke is not one though. I think he's made some good points on other threads. Lets move on though.

longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
TeamRicky wrote:

I thought I was the only one. LOL
Monster

Post by Monster »

TeamRicky wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
TeamRicky wrote:

I thought I was the only one. LOL

OJ Mayo still sucks.

TeamRicky wrote:

Says the guy who has rammed Denzel Valentine, Patrick McCaw and Gary Payton II down our throats time and time again. Seriously, are you really calling me out for my Murray posts? I've discussed something like 10 guys (probably more) a great deal. My goodness, the irony...
Monster

Post by Monster »

Well this article argues for salt on the watermelon. What say you Cam?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-kass-watermelon-met-0702-20150701-column.html

In all seriousness part of why I don't eat watermelon much is probably partly because I was spoiled as a kid because we grew our own in a large garden both red and yellow watermelon. These days a lot of watermelon people show up with just doesn't taste like much of anything. I sort of feel the same way about sweet corn although I like corn a lot more than I like watermelon.