NBA Draft with Chinese Zodiac

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
RUN138 [enjin:9186519]

NBA Draft with Chinese Zodiac

Post by RUN138 [enjin:9186519] »

NBA draft is coming and I am excited as anyone who is truly basketball fan. I have all players birthday in chinese zodiac almost all sports in my worksheet library so I can easy to follow (I should play fantasy sports).

Anyway here in this forum I haven't posted for a while but I do follow Minnesota sports very closely and lurking around every forums to find data and analyze it for my hobby Chinese Zodiac (powerful tool). Chinese Zodiac is one birthday (day, month and year) with its combination can tell a lot of an individual character, lucky number, personality, determination, destiny (right time and right place), chemistry best friend, soul mate (married), death, vice versa, etc... If you know someone is going to have a good day or bad day according to these analytics data would you or coach to play them at crunch prime time as a weapon defensively and offensively just like coach Don Nelson always go with the hot hands at the end of the game.

Here's a few examples past, now and future:
Best zodiac in order ranking: Damian Lillard(1a) Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet (1b), Kawhi Leonard and Giannis (2), stephan Curry (3), booker (4), CP3 (5), PG (6) etc
Lucky number: (Towns 32 = 3+2 = 5 same at magic Johnson born 95 and 59, Okogie 98 #20 and Trae Young #11 born 98 = total 2. or Jerry west 38 #44, stephan Curry 88 #30)
Bad Number: 1 and 4 any combination add up to these like 22 Andrew Wiggins or Sano Twins as Yang and Yin (Yin = even and yang = odd). yang yin #12 (tom brady or rogers and 21 KG) total to 3 is best number since its' created both odd and even for its harmony.
Good day: (Luka 48 7/26 or during NBA Finals Giannis, Kris, Booker, Paul i know different day who had good day), lucky bounce and cant miss or at right place right time.,
Bad day: (K durant Olympic 7/26), Can't score and foul troubles.
Injuries: (Edward hurt ankle on july 7)...and many more
Chemistry between players: (Edwards and rubio; Jaden and Beasly; ) ...
Chemistry coach: (Finch and Jaden or D Rose and Thibodeau) ,...

Here's my list of potential good players with special zodiac:

2021 draft: Miles McBride, Franz Wagner, Trey Murphy, Alperen Sengun, Nah'Shon Hyland, Joel Ayayi, Ayo Dosunmu, David Duke, John Petty, Sam Hauser

2020 draft : Saddiq Bey (1b), Precious Achiuwa , Aaron Nesmith, Cole Anthony, Jaden McDaniels, LaMelo Ball, Marko Simonovic, Payton Pritchard, Mamadi Diakite (1a), Reggie Perry (1b), Leandro Bolmaro, Yam Madar, Isaiah Stewart, Elijah Hughes (1b)

Culver has similar zodiac as Michael Jordan:
Michael Jordan 2/17/1963 Jarrett Culver 2/20/1999
? ? ? ? ? ?
Mao Yin Mao Mao Yin Mao
Rabbit Tiger Rabbit Rabbit Tiger Rabbit
Day Month Year Day Month Year

Culver situation: I will say Ryan Saunders (too young to be a coach) loves or drafted culver because they were match in zodiac combination same did as David Kahn and Flynn that go against drafting Curry zodiac. Culver may be not Michael Jordan but if he meet the right coach (McMilan, Chauncey, Stevens, or Jeff Van Gundy) which zodiac dragon like Roy Williams who coached Jordan that full fill his zodiac cycle combinatiom ( same Luka Doncic and his single mom). Stephan Curry dragon and his dad with monkey and rat, Gianis (dog and tiger) and Jason Kidd (Horse) made him who he is today. Boxing Mayweather and his dad coach mayweather Sr. etc...Understand why some coaches have their go to or favorite players or vice versa opposite. I would be bet that Coach Finch and Culver never on the same page opposite zodiac. (Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac)

Now let's compared Kobe and Harden share very similar zodiac and both have the same scoring mentality...
Kobe Bryant 23 August 1978 James Harden 26 August 1989
? ? ? ? ? ?
Si Shen Wu Wu Shen Si
Snake Monkey Horse Horse Monkey Snake
Day Month Year Day Month Year

My background is graduated with chemical Eng, Chemistry, and Math from U of M. .I work in science field as scientist and numbers and data are my thing. At U of M college day, I played a lot of intramural, My zodiac is Rat like LBJ and Booker that's reason I am very good in any sports except golf and hockey too expensive. For example baseball I am a switch hitter and play short/pitcher can throw and write both hands as an ambidextrous. Football was playing QB very good passer so I play basketball PG and can shoot both hands. I can understand and pick up sports games very quickly. I am the Champ for Chinese Chess here in MN however Daryl Morey share same my zodiac is very good chess player himself. Chess game is about effective and efficient. One wrong move can lose the game and in zodiac same thing if you know having good or bad day, who best friend, supporting, willing, and understanding can create a championship team.

p.s Hey Lip, I understood you want John Collins instead Justin Patton. I wanted John Collins so badly and screamed at ESPN. Now look at his chinese zodiac 9/23/97 day =Dragon, month = Rooster, Year = ox. John has rooster and dragon in his birth of chart same as Durant, Gianis has tiger and pig, Hardens has Snake and Monkey etc... (Reference: https://www.wofs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/style-must-haves-for-chinese-new-year-13.jpg) . Warriors dynasty that Stephen Curry Draymond Green and Klay Thompson born as dragon day and Andre Iguodala  rooster day now can see their connection as secret friend according to 13.jpg... In Asian culture not only in China but entire Asia, dragon zodiac is the most dynamic, arrogant, and powerful. Gersson Rosas himself born dragon day! (worked well Daryl monkey and rat)