Rockets vs Wolves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Re: Rockets vs Wolves

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Amazing fight in our team. We just crushed them in the second half.

Wiggs doing his best giannis impersonation on defense tonight. Dude was everywhere.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

D Rose scored 0 pts tonight and we won. Great team defense.

Think a turning point was the Teague tech. He played mad and the whole team got energy after that weird tech
worldK

Post by worldK »

What a comeback win! This post trade team is looking really good. They just clicked and are a fun bunch to watch and root for inspite of thibs. This is the best chemistry we have as a team in a long time. Even when we were winning last year, it always feels like we win because of individual talent and not because of the team play.

Wiggins was elite on defense especially in the 3rd. Odds are against wig reaching his potential on offense but if he can reach his potential on d then that would be huge for the team. He has shown improvement on defense this season.
Crazysauce

Post by Crazysauce »

All those technicals really fired up the guys. I honestly just felt we were going to come back. Great defense and wiggins was great with the exception of two long twos early on in the shot clock at the beginning of the game. Wish some fan would yell at him everytime he does that.

When this team gets after it on defense we are really damn good. Makes me wonder what could happen in the playoffs if we could play defense like that.

Still miss seeing okogie. Really sad hes buried on the bench.

And Roco. I love roco. That is all.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

We see it almost every game... but you really notice it in this thread because it's so short. But I believe the Wolves are the worst team in pro sports history and Tom Thibodeau should be burned alive.

AND... the Wolves are the best team in the history of the world and Tom Thibodeau should be burned alive.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

DVR Review:

- Robert Covington is amazing.

- Good to see Wiggins compete. It was an excellent 3rd quarter for him defensively, arguably the best I've seen from him. For the 87th time... let's see if he can do this consistently.

- Houston is so crappy to watch. Ugh. Yuck. Ewww. I hated the travel calls on the Wolves (Covington & Tyus) only to see Harden take three steps or jump and land or whatever he did (and always does) and get away with it. We better get used to it. That's how the NBA will always be... and it doesn't seem like Towns is in the exclusive club. It helps to be a star guard I guess.

- The Wolves have too many PFs. What? Both Gibson and Saric deserve the minutes for very different reasons. Next year Saric gets those minutes... IF the Wolves want to keep him long-term. It's his contract year.

- 8 dunks for Capela. Good to see the Wolves make some adjustments though. Whether it's on Wiggins and other weakside defenders... or from the coaches... we can't blame Thibodeau for that.

- What happened to Chris Paul? I can't remember him looking worse in a game.

- Teague played with purpose more than usual. Still missed shots. Wasn't perfect. But there seemed to be more aggression or engagement.

- Houston wants teams to post them up. The Wolves kept trying to post up to salt the game away. Houston won that battle. The Wolves won the game anyway.

- Houston is at least one player away. They'll get somebody... and a veteran buyout guy or two. They need it. That rotation isn't deep enough. Nor good enough. They looked like they miss Ryan Anderson... and Ariza... and Mbao a Moute.

- Fun to watch the Wolves again. Nice win. Keep it going.
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

I heard Melo is available.
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
jake_elwood [enjin:6673175]

Post by jake_elwood [enjin:6673175] »

leado01 wrote:I heard Melo is available.

DON'T. GIVE. GLEN. ANY. IDEAS.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Does anyone still hate the return from the Jimmy Butler-to-Philadelphia trade? Or has it been enough games to see the production, promise, and intrigue that I had illustrated from before the deal occurred? I'd say Robert Covington has been everything the doctor ordered for this team and more. I'd even argue that he should be in the Defensive Player of the Year discussion at season's end. And Dario Saric, though still in his shooting slump, has shown enough skills and smarts to where you can see why the Sixers were hesitant to include him in trade talks.

That hug Karl-Anthony Towns gave Covington at the end of the game said it all to me. This team went from having no chemistry to great chemistry in the matter of a couple weeks.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Covington > Butler

That was maybe the best I've seen the Wolves play since KG left in the second half. Fun game.