Rockets vs Wolves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Rockets vs Wolves

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

longstrangetrip wrote:I was listening to the ESPN morning show with Golic and they had Jimmy Butler on the other day. He refused to get caught up in comparing Simmons and Embid/Towns and Wigs, but he did mention that while he loves Thibs, the coaching schemes are completely different with all other coaches. Butler was explaining that it would take a little time for the team to mesh, but it was definitely a shot at Thibs.

How many times do you need to hear Thibs tell Rose to run the iso offense.

Ok. But to be fair... I'm still wondering how simply saying Thibs may not have lost the team... or that he isn't the worst coach in the history of the NBA... or that he shouldn't be impaled by a pitchfork immediately... is deemed being a "Thibs supporter?"

Perhaps we're spending too much time quibbling about labels. I chuckle when I am labeled a "thibs hater" when I know that is far from factual, and you don't like being called a Thibs supporter...fine. However if someone here has called Thibs "the worst coach in the history of the NBA", I must have missed that post. There's a chasm of difference between criticizing Thibs' rotations, sideline demeanor, and offensive/defensive strategies. and calling him the worst coach in history...I don't think there is anyone here that would seriously make that claim. I think Thibs is a guy who has had some success in the past and seems to know the game, but also seems to be a very poor game manager...and I think that is holding this team back, and I would love to see him replaced. If that adds up to being a Thibs hater, so be it.

I still feel there is a lot of evidence that indicates that he has lost this team, but I frankly don't find those who don't share my opinion "silly".

I've ripped Thibs in nearly every post... or at least added a disclaimer... nearly EVERY time... and you're calling me a "Thibs Supporter."

Sorry. That's absurd...

And grouping you and me together in any way on this topic is ridiculous... and not because one is a "hater" and one is a "supporter"