Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Re: Five games over .500...

Post by Monster »

10 games over .500 now.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

This is the time to strike we are 3.5 back of the Rockets but Harden is out 2+ weeks now. Only 1.5 back of the spurs and have a 3.5 game cushion on the thunder for the 4 seed

Also a 6.5 game lead on the playoffs
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

What if this team really ended the season as the two-seed... Hahahaha
Shumway

Post by Shumway »

Camden wrote:What if this team really ended the season as the two-seed... Hahahaha

The fact that we can even dream shows how far this team has come. Decades of disappointment seems to still have us anxiously awaiting a collapse. But it's a great spot that we're in for now.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Shumway wrote:
Camden wrote:What if this team really ended the season as the two-seed... Hahahaha

The fact that we can even dream shows how far this team has come. Decades of disappointment seems to still have us anxiously awaiting a collapse. But it's a great spot that we're in for now.

Their recents success has even my negativity fading a bit! It will be interesting to see how they do in some of their upcoming games against top teams.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

#firethibs
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

I really want to somehow nab the #3 seed. Otherwise we'd probably face the Spurs or Thunder in the first round, and I'm not excited about that possibility. The Nuggets, Pelicans, and Blazers are nothing to sneeze at, but I'd feel more comfortable facing one of them than the Spurs or Thunder.

Holy cow, look at us, talking about ideal playoff seeding! I started as a fan of this team and a participant on the ESPN board in 2000 and this feels weird to actually be a good team again. I've waited a really long time for this. It's awesome.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

SameOldDrew wrote:I really want to somehow nab the #3 seed. Otherwise we'd probably face the Spurs or Thunder in the first round, and I'm not excited about that possibility. The Nuggets, Pelicans, and Blazers are nothing to sneeze at, but I'd feel more comfortable facing one of them than the Spurs or Thunder.

Holy cow, look at us, talking about ideal playoff seeding! I started as a fan of this team and a participant on the ESPN board in 2000 and this feels weird to actually be a good team again. I've waited a really long time for this. It's awesome.

I'd much rather face the Thunder in a playoff series than the Blazers or a full strength Nuggets team. Just my opinion.
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Camden wrote:
SameOldDrew wrote:I really want to somehow nab the #3 seed. Otherwise we'd probably face the Spurs or Thunder in the first round, and I'm not excited about that possibility. The Nuggets, Pelicans, and Blazers are nothing to sneeze at, but I'd feel more comfortable facing one of them than the Spurs or Thunder.

I'd much rather face the Thunder in a playoff series than the Blazers or a full strength Nuggets team. Just my opinion.

I don't know, man, the Thunder started the year struggling, but they are already a lot better now and star power has a way of showing up when it counts. The Nuggs do scare me a bit when Millsap gets back. It's still not clear how good that team could be. Dame and CJ always scare me, but none of the rest of that team does. So I'd rather face a team with 2 stars than one with 3. Also, Steven Adams causes a lot of problems for Towns defensively (I mean, Towns has a lot of trouble defending him).
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Too early to speculate about playoff positioning and who will play who. My hope is still to just get into the damn playoffs and get our young guys (KAT, Wiggins, Tyus) a taste of it.