Flip's Legacy - Wolves at Thunder GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
60WinTim

Flip's Legacy - Wolves at Thunder GDT

Post by 60WinTim »

Okay, given the immense weight keeping me down has now been lifted, I will start the first GDT of Ryan Saunder's career as head coach. This has the potential to be a tremendous story line!

As for tonight, I have no idea what to expect. Approaching the Ryan Saunder's era as a "process" seems like a reasonable thing to do. Tonight represents the starting point for a team that has had no time to incorporate changes, but might play with a little more pep.

Anxious to see how they look, and how the process develops over the coming weeks!
thedoper

Re: Flip's Legacy - Wolves at Thunder GDT

Post by thedoper »

60WinTim wrote:Okay, given the immense weight keeping me down has now been lifted, I will start the first GDT of Ryan Saunder's career as head coach. This has the potential to be a tremendous story line!

As for tonight, I have no idea what to expect. Approaching the Ryan Saunder's era as a "process" seems like a reasonable thing to do. Tonight represents the starting point for a team that has had no time to incorporate changes, but might play with a little more pep.

Anxious to see how they look, and how the process develops over the coming weeks!

I'm looking forward to it as well. Tough way to start on the road. I think the thing he can change immediately are the rotations. Hope to see no one getting the 18 minute shifts anymore. I hope the players come out with a lot of energy. Go Wolves!!!
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Ryan commented that he does not plan to make immediate changes to the rotations. But the 16 minute shifts have been relatively new with the RoCo injury, so maybe we won't see any more of those!
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

Way to get the new era started Doug. I don't think Ryan can handle these players but it would be cool if we found our own Sean McVay. Please oh please no more long 2s. Or at least reduce substantially.
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Baptism by fire for saunders.

Okc are at home and looking for revenge.
ItsJustSoSab

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

Wiggins starting the new era off with a long 2. Seems promising ;)
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

ItsJustSoSab wrote:Wiggins starting the new era off with a long 2. Seems promising ;)

Noooooooo!!!!!!
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Wiggins is a goddamn wrecking ball right now , Ryan needs to tell him to keep doing that shit until they start calling charges. One dribble and go keep it up Wig!
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Dang! I gotta make an airport run.

Keeping the game close is good!
ItsJustSoSab

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

Another long 2!!!