NBA Off-Season Moves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
kekgeek

Re: NBA Off-Season Moves

Post by kekgeek »

Rudy Gay 1yr 10 mil with the Spurs

Joe Harris 2yrs 16mil with the Nets

Doug Mccdermott 3yrs 22 mil with the Pacers (holy shit)
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

lipoli390 wrote:
Camden wrote:Paul George is reportedly staying with the Thunder. I'm shook.

Wow. I'm really surprised. I'm glad, but surprised. So what do the Lakers do now? Will LeBron sign with the Lakers without Paul George going there? I guess this makes it imperative for the Lakers to trade for Kawhi, but if Paul George stays put in OKC, then the Spurs will have a lot of leverage in any such deal. I'm not sure the Lakers could get Kawhi without giving up too much to also get LeBron. I could see LeBron staying in Cleveland if the Lakers can't land Paul George or Kawhi. Very interesting develpment.

Lakers abd didn't magic will be desperate to bring in a name. Id offer jimmy in a deal because the lakers would give up the farm for an all nba guy.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Erson Illysova 3 yr 21 mil to the Bucks
Monster

Post by Monster »

lipoli390 wrote:

Wow. I'm really surprised. I'm glad, but surprised. So what do the Lakers do now? Will LeBron sign with the Lakers without Paul George going there? I guess this makes it imperative for the Lakers to trade for Kawhi, but if Paul George stays put in OKC, then the Spurs will have a lot of leverage in any such deal. I'm not sure the Lakers could get Kawhi without giving up too much to also get LeBron. I could see LeBron staying in Cleveland if the Lakers can't land Paul George or Kawhi. Very interesting develpment.

I'm not that surprised. The Thunder are a very good organization and have proven to be able to make moves to get better. Thorpe talked them up bigtime on the podcast with Wolfson and said there may not be an organization that cares and takes better care of their players in the NBA. Regardless he said they are one of the top teams in the league organizationally. Hard to argue against that.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

CP3 4 year 160mil max with the Rockets (Big risk in my opinion banking on his health and age catching up with him)
Monster

Post by Monster »

kekgeek1 wrote:Erson Illysova 3 yr 21 mil to the Bucks

I can't wait to see the "I'm coming home" video.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

DeAndre Jordan 1yr 24mil to the Mavs
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

A little worried about the DeAndre Jordan signing. He is now a free agent next year with his best friend Jimmy Butler and about half of the league have a shit ton of money to spend. (Wolves are pretty much caped out next year).
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Aaron Baynes 2yr 11mil to return to the Celtics.

That Gorgui contract hurts so much
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

crazy-canuck wrote:
lipoli390 wrote:

Lakers abd didn't magic will be desperate to bring in a name. Id offer jimmy in a deal because the lakers would give up the farm for an all nba guy.

I've wanted to move Jimmy even since the end of last season, not because I don't like Jimmy, but because I don't see this team going anywhere long-term build around Butler. But the reality is that Thibodeau absolutely won't trade Jimmy. If it were up to me, would have already dealt Jimmy either to Memphis or Cleveland for a package that would have included their lottery pick. Since Bamba and Doncic were the guys I wanted, I'm not sure I see a deal with either team that I'd like now. No doubt the Cavs would LOVE to get Butler as a lure to get LeBron to stay there.