NBA Off-Season Moves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Re: NBA Off-Season Moves

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

Tony Parker going to Charlotte. Spurs dominance finally coming to an end?
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

BizarroJerry wrote:Tony Parker going to Charlotte. Spurs dominance finally coming to an end?

With the emergence of Dejounte Murray, Tony Parker's service in San Antonio is no longer needed or required.

Camden0916 wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:Tony Parker going to Charlotte. Spurs dominance finally coming to an end?

With the emergence of Dejounte Murray, Tony Parker's service in San Antonio is no longer needed or required.

Yes thank you.
Monster

Post by Monster »

BizarroJerry wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:

Yes thank you.

I agree with Cam. I think Parker can still play but To me Parker leaving May help the Spurs move on which is probably a good thing. If there is any truth to the reports that kawhi pr his peeps were annoyed with Parker's comments about their injuries this may even help them keep him. I guess Derrick White Jr had a very good Summer league so far so they may have another young option as well in addition to Murray.

monsterpile wrote:
BizarroJerry wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:

Yes thank you.

I agree with Cam. I think Parker can still play but To me Parker leaving May help the Spurs move on which is probably a good thing. If there is any truth to the reports that kawhi pr his peeps were annoyed with Parker's comments about their injuries this may even help them keep him. I guess Derrick White Jr had a very good Summer league so far so they may have another young option as well in addition to Murray.

Right. I guess my point was the old guard is finally breaking up and although Pops is still there with good players, the magic might finally be gone.
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Zaza and lopez both signed for minimum. Back up bigs have no market in the nba anymore.

Hate zaza, but would have liked him on the wolves backing up KAT.
Monster

Post by Monster »

crazy-canuck wrote:Zaza and lopez both signed for minimum. Back up bigs have no market in the nba anymore.

My friend who is a Bucks fab was really excited about the Lopez signing because he thought it was the one that messed with the Mascots. Lol brook is a good fit there if healthy he can give them spacing and some girth to compliment the skinny dudes they have at center.

monsterpile wrote:
crazy-canuck wrote:Zaza and lopez both signed for minimum. Back up bigs have no market in the nba anymore.

My friend who is a Bucks fab was really excited about the Lopez signing because he thought it was the one that messed with the Mascots. Lol brook is a good fit there if healthy he can give them spacing and some girth to compliment the skinny dudes they have at center.

Speaking of skinny dudes. Anyone see kat this off season? The guy is wiggins skinny now.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

crazy-canuck wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

Speaking of skinny dudes. Anyone see kat this off season? The guy is wiggins skinny now.

I'm not sure that's a good thing the way he gets pushed around on defense.

Q12543 wrote:
crazy-canuck wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

I'm not sure that's a good thing the way he gets pushed around on defense.

I think he was more concerned about looking slim and toned for the espn cover than bulking up.