Curious

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Curious

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

worldK wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
worldK wrote:I will take derrick favors for pick number 2-5. He is exactly the pf we need.

I agree, but that might fall in the not realistic category. I have to believe Utah feels set with Favors and Gobert as their frontcourt of the future. Gobert was such a great pick in hindsight.

Your right. Plus favors is lock in on a ridiculous good contract(for the jazz). The jazz have quietly build up a very promising team.

Favors, Gobert, Hood, Hayward, and Burks.....All 25 or younger.
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Curious

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Q12543 wrote:
worldK wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
worldK wrote:I will take derrick favors for pick number 2-5. He is exactly the pf we need.

I agree, but that might fall in the not realistic category. I have to believe Utah feels set with Favors and Gobert as their frontcourt of the future. Gobert was such a great pick in hindsight.

Your right. Plus favors is lock in on a ridiculous good contract(for the jazz). The jazz have quietly build up a very promising team.

Favors, Gobert, Hood, Hayward, and Burks.....All 25 or younger.

Actually, Utah might be nearing a bit of a crossroads with all those young players and some coming up for contract extensions...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14647616/the-jazz-hope-enough-money-their-rebuilding-plan-work

It seems like they have several good, but not great, players who will be paid as great players. Lowe even hints at moving Favors or Hayward. Basically, he's saying something has to give...