Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
m4gor [enjin:6667447]

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by m4gor [enjin:6667447] »

i highly doubt Bjelica will be intimidated by Staples, this is what players are facing in euroleague .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_yxRVQiMFE
Monster

Post by Monster »

TheSP wrote:
Carlos Danger wrote:Cripes. Us Wolves fans keep getting punished. Opening night and the only way I could possibly stay up to see it all would be to binge on 5 hour energy or Red Bull. I might just have to DVR the 2nd half and then watch it at 5 a.m. when I normally wake up instead. 1st half might tell me all I need to know anyhow - ha!

Speak for yourself, it starts at 7:30 in Nevada! :-P

I've had a pretty long standing theory that the reason east coast fans are the way they are is partly because they are cranky from staying up at least an hour later to watch their teams than the rest of the country. lol I stay up too late a lot anyway so I guess it will be a bit of par for the course for me.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Yeah, this is brutal for us East Coasters. 10:30 (actually more like 10:39) tip off!
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

monsterpile wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:Who do you think will be our inactives tonight? I'm going with Rudez and Jones.

I will guess Pek Payne and Jones.

Monster, I think they dress 13 now, but I forgot about Pek. I'm going with Pek and Tyus...they don't need 4 PG's, and Payne seems to be Sam's third option at center.
Monster

Post by Monster »

longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:Who do you think will be our inactives tonight? I'm going with Rudez and Jones.

Monster, I think they dress 13 now, but I forgot about Pek. I'm going with Pek and Tyus...they don't need 4 PG's, and Payne seems to be Sam's third option at center.

I honesty was thinking they made it 13 too but looked it up its 12 according to NBA.com. Payne seemed to be well behind Reduz in both minutes and looking like an NBA a player in preseason so I will pick Rudez. I know you are a fan of Payne and a full blown Rudez hater (lol just giving you a hard time). KG Towns and Dieng can all play C and are better there than Payne.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

monsterpile wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

I honesty was thinking they made it 13 too but looked it up its 12 according to NBA.com. Payne seemed to be well behind Reduz in both minutes and looking like an NBA a player in preseason so I will pick Rudez. I know you are a fan of Payne and a full blown Rudez hater (lol just giving you a hard time). KG Towns and Dieng can all play C and are better there than Payne.

Hmm...anyone have the definitive answer as to whether teams can dress 12 or 13? Here's the report I saw when the rule was changed to make it 13, but I wonder if they changed it back if nba.com says 12.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/34979267
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:Yeah, this is brutal for us East Coasters. 10:30 (actually more like 10:39) tip off!

Yep Q is another example of my cranky east coasters theory. I kid I kid. Lol
Monster

Post by Monster »

longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

Hmm...anyone have the definitive answer as to whether teams can dress 12 or 13? Here's the report I saw when the rule was changed to make it 13, but I wonder if they changed it back if nba.com says 12.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/34979267

I would like to get something more definitive also but this is what I went from because I assumed it was the newest info.

http://www.nba.com/news/faq/index.html?ls=iref:nba:gfooter

How many players are on a NBA roster?
Each NBA team can have a maximum of 15 players, 12 of which can be active each game.

Edit: ok an obvious solution would have been to simply look at how many were active on a box score 13. So we we both right in what we first thought.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

monsterpile wrote:
Q12543 wrote:Yeah, this is brutal for us East Coasters. 10:30 (actually more like 10:39) tip off!

Yep Q is another example of my cranky east coasters theory. I kid I kid. Lol

I've been out east for about 10 years now, but I'll always be a Midwestern softie at heart!
bleedspeed

Post by bleedspeed »

monsterpile wrote: Payne seemed to be well behind Reduz in both minutes and looking like an NBA a player in preseason so I will pick Rudez.

Why did we pickup Payne's contract for next year?