Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by Monster »

khans2k5 wrote:I like that Towns makes decisions with the ball. He doesn't hesitate or think too much. When he pump fakes he immediately drives to the basket to make a play. Too many young guys play tentative. He doesn't which is a really good sign to have that intangible this early. I wish Zach and Wiggins would play that way.

His feel for the game is clearly advanced. Some of those turnovers he had tonight won't better when he gets better and also when teammates understand they need to be ready for the ball.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

kekgeek1 wrote:I am going to defend wiggins. He was shit on offense but his defense on kobe was amazing down the stretch with kobe missing his last 7 shots

His 4th quarter D on Kobe was stellar. Good at the start of the game also.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I saw Wiggins get hurt very early in the game. He was grabbing at his upper back and collar bone area. Seemed to have a lot of trouble moving fluidly afterward.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

kekgeek1 wrote:I am going to defend wiggins. He was shit on offense but his defense on kobe was amazing down the stretch with kobe missing his last 7 shots

Yeah his stops were huge in getting us the win. I think everyone had some ups and downs tonight really except Rubio who was the best we have seen him yet.
Mstermisty [enjin:6864008]

Post by Mstermisty [enjin:6864008] »

Good point on Wiggins defense. Obviously this was a disappointing game for him, but he handled Kobe one on one in a stretch where Kobe usually takes over and instead Wiggs shut him down.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Mitchell's vision seems to have played out pretty well. The young guys got plenty of experience winning this game down the stretch.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

monsterpile wrote:Mitchell's vision seems to have played out pretty well. The young guys got plenty of experience winning this game down the stretch.

Yeah when it was all said and done he gave the kids a chance to win. Eventually Martin will become Bazz or Lavine in those situations. Great job so far.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Wiggins on offense got up some shots he just didn't make them. Some I wish he would have done something else but that 3 point shot especially the catch and shoot motions looks like it will be money. You never have to question Wiggins taking on a guy individually on defense. He is pretty advanced there and obviously wants the challenge. I dig that a lot.
Monster

Post by Monster »

thedoper wrote:
monsterpile wrote:Mitchell's vision seems to have played out pretty well. The young guys got plenty of experience winning this game down the stretch.

Yeah when it was all said and done he gave the kids a chance to win. Eventually Martin will become Bazz or Lavine in those situations. Great job so far.

Yeab and if Wiggins can be more of a threat there it would help. Bjelica could be more of an intitial shot creator down the road. Probably not quite ready for that yet.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

thedoper wrote:

Considering the lineups that got us back in the game and eventually won it versus his rotations in the first half, I'm not giving him that much credit. Who knows how the game plays out if he sticks with his 4th quarter rotation more in the first half and that was the rotation everyone on this board wanted to see for the most part (Bazz didn't play much would be the main critique).