Do It For The Flipper (Wolves vs. Blazers GT)

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Carlos Danger

Re: Do It For The Flipper (Wolves vs. Blazers GT)

Post by Carlos Danger »

TheSP wrote:Don't do it LST, its time for this board to man up and not let those pithy GDT Gods strike fear into our thread! The only people who should fear something as silly as a GDT God would be those fools who wear cheese hats.

I'm forming a tin foil hat as we speak - just in case. Won't catch me unprepared.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Carlos Danger wrote:
TheSP wrote:Don't do it LST, its time for this board to man up and not let those pithy GDT Gods strike fear into our thread! The only people who should fear something as silly as a GDT God would be those fools who wear cheese hats.

I'm forming a tin foil hat as we speak - just in case. Won't catch me unprepared.

Never call me unprepared! And never call me late for dinner, unless my wife is cooking, then pretend you don't know me!

ItsJustSoSab

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

I apologize to all the game thread gods out there. I offer blazerfanatic as tribute to quell your anger.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

Think we might see Andre Miller tonight? I'm dying to see what our second unit can play like with a real PG setting them up
BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520]

Post by BizarroJerry [enjin:6592520] »

Volans19 wrote:Think we might see Andre Miller tonight? I'm dying to see what our second unit can play like with a real PG setting them up

Agreed. I'd like to see Miller get some time too. But having Zach's speed in there is nice, he can get to the basket. Maybe Sam is waiting for the Martin injury to start playing Miller. Should be an emotional night in front of the home crowd. Let's go 3-0 boys!
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

I'm hoping we only see Miller if Rubio, Zach, Wig or KMart gets hurt. Why mess with what's working? I admit it's not the prettiest offensive second unit, but Martin and Bazz are mostly one-on-one players anyway. I say don't rock the boat.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

longstrangetrip wrote:I'm hoping we only see Miller if Rubio, Zach, Wig or KMart gets hurt. Why mess with what's working? I admit it's not the prettiest offensive second unit, but Martin and Bazz are mostly one-on-one players anyway. I say don't rock the boat.

The 2nd unit also needs time (ie 10+ games) to really get a feel what they will look like.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Damn, Portland better be ready to get stomped after this tribute!! They should be thankful BB is a non-contact sport!!

RIP Flip!!
Tactical unit

Post by Tactical unit »

Damn I'm soft now days got me crying like a little bitch.
Get out of TOWNS [enjin:14869228]

Post by Get out of TOWNS [enjin:14869228] »

That was tough to watch... Rip Flip