My Pre-Season Wolves Dream

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Tackle [enjin:6628750]

My Pre-Season Wolves Dream

Post by Tackle [enjin:6628750] »

Every year in September I seem to have a dream where I am the last man on the wolves bench. Usually the dream has me playing in a game, not this year. (One Detail: I am scheduled for knee surgery next week)

I'm limping in to Flip's office to tell him I hurt my knee. I find him sitting back in his chair with his feet kicked up on his desk, and tell him I will miss about 6 weeks after the surgery. he shrugs and I ask him if I should go see the training staff. and he looks at me and says what training staff?

Alarm goes off, I get up check the final score of the Vikings game and life in Minnesota goes on.
Coolbreeze44

Re: My Pre-Season Wolves Dream

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Now that is funny!!!! "what training staff" - exactly
Monster

Post by Monster »

Dreams are so weird and entertaining. Lol

It's funny that Flip said "What training staff?" In your dream since he has added to that group every year and now Arnie Kander is VP of that department.That should bump up the average salary number for PTs in MN quite a bit. Lol
Tackle [enjin:6628750]

Post by Tackle [enjin:6628750] »

Yeah I saw that addition of Arnie recently. it was a bit surreal, but aren't all dreams.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

I once had a dream that they'd take me with the first pick in the draft! I wasn't even asleep and yet I still had a rude awakening.

Bastards!