Love's Minnesota days are limited...

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Love's Minnesota days are limited...

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

mrhockey89 wrote:Thompson is about to get a raise, that's the negative on him Q. But either way, this trade would be all about Wiggins. If we got Bennett, we could renounce him in a year if he stunk anyway.

Good point. I just can't stand the idea of trying to integrate too many rookies/inexperienced players in our rotation. I like the thought of rebuilding while staying competitive and I just don't see anything in Bennett.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

If that trade scenario is true, I hope we get a #1 with it.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:If that trade scenario is true, I hope we get a #1 with it.

Exactly what I was thinking!
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

If it's a Cleveland first, that will more like an early second round pick. Do we really care that much about it, or does Cleveland have someone else's pick too.

Anybody know this T-spence twitterer. Does he have any credibility?

Anyone think Flip was scouting the game today trying to decide if he wanted Bennett or not? Anyone think Bennett saw him there, and tanked because he wants to stay with LeBron?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Cleveland has 3 #1 picks next year.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

The only pick that looks attractive is Miami's protected first under Cleveland's control.
Monster

Post by Monster »

I think people who vote no are people that are either excited about Wiggins or see the angle LST and have been saying on these boards for keeping all the you talent. Would I do the deal if I was the Cavs? With the info I have yes because I value Love a lot and I am not sold on Wiggins or any of the young guys they have sans Kyrie. I don't know much about Wiggins or any of the other guys either so maybe that would make me pause more if I liked them or if I saw more I might be even faster to pull the trigger to get Love. Lol Love with Lebron and Kyrie would be DYNOMITE on offense.
mrhockey89

Post by mrhockey89 »

lipoli390 wrote:The only pick that looks attractive is Miami's protected first under Cleveland's control.

Don't sleep on Miami. They've made a few sneaky good signings and could be a factor in a weak Eastern conference again. They're definitely on the way down, but I think they're a shoe in to make the playoffs again at this point, being they managed to make the best of a bad situation.
worldK

Post by worldK »

mrhockey89 wrote:
lipoli390 wrote:The only pick that looks attractive is Miami's protected first under Cleveland's control.

Don't sleep on Miami. They've made a few sneaky good signings and could be a factor in a weak Eastern conference again. They're definitely on the way down, but I think they're a shoe in to make the playoffs again at this point, being they managed to make the best of a bad situation.

I agree hickey. The heat are contenders no more but still a playoff team. Bosh and wade will both have something to prove and I expect them to play hard all season. Deng and mcroberts are good signings for them and granger could make a difference if healthy. They will be a playoff team so their pick will be non lottery.

They owe the cavs another pick in 2017 right? That might be the better value pick.
Monster

Post by Monster »

mrhockey89 wrote:

Yeah Miami will make the playoffs what is the 3rd first rounder that Clevaland has? Just curious