Vikings vs Rams

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
Monster

Re: Vikings vs Rams

Post by Monster »

TheSP wrote:
bleedspeed177 wrote:Murray looks fine to me.

He played pretty damn well after I called him out! ;)

In general I'm not a fan because he goes down with the slightest contact. Even McKinnon fights through tackles better and that guy is tiny.

Murray is a decent back that can do everything you ask of him decent. He looks healthy now at least but he isn't going to endear himself the way he runs. McKinnon is a better runner but I am glad we have both guys right now.

I like having Ham he is good at getting the tough yards.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:Big win today. Wow, I didn't expect the Vikes to be this good. That was a dominant performance against a good team.

It was a heck of a win and the defense was terrific. Harris played well filling in for Sendejo.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

TheSP wrote:
bleedspeed177 wrote:Murray looks fine to me.

He played pretty damn well after I called him out! ;)

In general I'm not a fan because he goes down with the slightest contact. Even McKinnon fights through tackles better and that guy is tiny.

Murray goes down if the contact is behind or at the line of scrimmage when he doesn't have a head of steam yet, but if he can get about 1 yard past the line relatively clean he usually has a good run. He's like a copy-cat of AP only not as explosive.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

The game plan appears to be run Murray early and let him and the line wear down the d line. Somewhere in the middle of the third McKinnon takes over with more quickness and screen options . It's been a strong gameplan so far. It really is a kudos to how well the line has played to game plan like that.