Practice?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
WildWolf2813

Re: Practice?

Post by WildWolf2813 »

worldK wrote:

Its a make or break year for him. I get the sense that andrew genuinely wants to stay here.

Then it would make more sense for him to be terrible. the second a team shows interest in Wiggins he's out the door.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Wiggins often looks good in workouts and scrimmage type environments. Doesn't matter until we see him perform in games.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Renkln wrote:I still have hope for Wiggins, just wish I seen some more initiative to drive to the rim. We know he has it although his handles need to improve.

Hype video
https://youtu.be/8NU7H5lrV9w

In the 5x5 he showed it (drive and slung it), so here's hoping he is MIP this year!

That video is a reminder of how talented Wiggins is. But it's also a reminder of his sporadic come-and-go motor. Note that none of those highlights were from the last two seasons. It's almost as if he's lost interest in basketball since his first two seasons. The talent he displays in these highlights remind us that he has the ability to be a star. Sadly, so far in his career he's joint the ranks of historic NBA underachievers. Fortunately, he's still young and there is still hope for him, even if that hope is slim.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

lipoli390 wrote:
Renkln wrote:I still have hope for Wiggins, just wish I seen some more initiative to drive to the rim. We know he has it although his handles need to improve.

Hype video
https://youtu.be/8NU7H5lrV9w

In the 5x5 he showed it (drive and slung it), so here's hoping he is MIP this year!

That video is a reminder of how talented Wiggins is. But it's also a reminder of his sporadic come-and-go motor. Note that none of those highlights were from the last two seasons. It's almost as if he's lost interest in basketball since his first two seasons. The talent he displays in these highlights remind us that he has the ability to be a star. Sadly, so far in his career he's joint the ranks of historic NBA underachievers. Fortunately, he's still young and there is still hope for him, even if that hope is slim.

Yeah, the hope is slim for some, but I've written him off completely. The chances of Andrew Wiggins becoming a star player in Minnesota are zero.

Perhaps he figures it out with a difference franchise, but I feel fully confident that he won't reach that level in a Wolves uniform.