Best Pizza In Minnesota?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
slimcalhoun27 [enjin:6640095]

Re: Best Pizza In Minnesota?

Post by slimcalhoun27 [enjin:6640095] »

Hands down, Rafferty's Pizza in Brainerd. Nostalgic for me from a youngster but after my latest class reunion, I literally ate there 3 times over 5 days.

Large pepperoni, add green olives. Plus an order of there potatoe wedge Jo Jo's.

Stupid good.
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

slimcalhoun27 wrote:Hands down, Rafferty's Pizza in Brainerd. Nostalgic for me from a youngster but after my latest class reunion, I literally ate there 3 times over 5 days.

Large pepperoni, add green olives. Plus an order of there potatoe wedge Jo Jo's.

Stupid good.

Ooh...good call. We do Rafferty's in Nisswa. It's a great pie. Like a lot of small chains though it loses a little flavor the further you get from the mothership. I would argue that the pie they serve in the Crosslake Rafferty's isn't as good as the pie's in Brainerd and Nisswa!
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

leado01 wrote:
slimcalhoun27 wrote:Hands down, Rafferty's Pizza in Brainerd. Nostalgic for me from a youngster but after my latest class reunion, I literally ate there 3 times over 5 days.

Stupid good.

Ooh...good call. We do Rafferty's in Nisswa. It's a great pie. Like a lot of small chains though it loses a little flavor the further you get from the mothership. I would argue that the pie they serve in the Crosslake Rafferty's isn't as good as the pie's in Brainerd and Nisswa!

We've eaten at the Rafferty's in Crosslake for quite some time. Dig their buffalo chicken pizza.

Ordered from the Nisswa Rafferty's this summer... was very disappointed. Tasted entirely different.

Probably a one-time fluke.

[Note: Now, I'm craving Rafferty's. Damn you slim.]
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
leado01 wrote:

Stupid good.

We've eaten at the Rafferty's in Crosslake for quite some time. Dig their buffalo chicken pizza.

Ordered from the Nisswa Rafferty's this summer... was very disappointed. Tasted entirely different.

It's funny you say that because I have friends in the nisawa and brained area and we normally go to rafertys and it wasn't the same this time and we said the same thing must of been a 1 time fluke
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kekgeek1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
leado01 wrote:

Stupid good.

It's funny you say that because I have friends in the nisawa and brained area and we normally go to rafertys and it wasn't the same this time and we said the same thing must of been a 1 time fluke

Oh oh.

Maybe they figure they simply have to beat out Zorbaz with their pizza quality... and realize that anything short of old sweaty socks on top of dog vomit on top of snail piss is enough.
Carlos Danger

Post by Carlos Danger »

leado01 wrote:Good to hear everyone's opinions.

I'll be honest, I love all of these Pizza's. Love Broadway (and spinoff Fireside) as well as QC Pizza which is a spinoff of Harris Pizza from where I grew up. Paglaiis down in Mankato is pretty damn good as well.

Paglaiis! Sounds like a recommendation from a former Maverick. Haven't had one in many, many years, but it was a favorite back in the day after a night at the Albatross. That and Jake's Stadium pizza.

Signed,

Glen Taylor - class of 1962.
WallyBall

Post by WallyBall »

Boludo is a great new one
Football Pizza is pretty tasty as well
Monster

Post by Monster »

This list of Pizza I need to try keeps growing and I'm not sad about it.

I didn't end up even going to MN last weekend. My wife took one of her good friends and made it a girls trip instead because the friend had never been to the MOA before. My mother in law texted me some that day they went to the MOA and to IKEA. I'm pretty sure she was pretty bored. Lol
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

Carlos Danger wrote:
leado01 wrote:Good to hear everyone's opinions.

I'll be honest, I love all of these Pizza's. Love Broadway (and spinoff Fireside) as well as QC Pizza which is a spinoff of Harris Pizza from where I grew up. Paglaiis down in Mankato is pretty damn good as well.

Paglaiis! Sounds like a recommendation from a former Maverick. Haven't had one in many, many years, but it was a favorite back in the day after a night at the Albatross. That and Jake's Stadium pizza.

Signed,

Glen Taylor - class of 1962.

Ha! Well done.
Jake's was horrible though (only edible after a long night of drinking). And yes, I attended and taught at MSU in my youth. I knew two of Glen's kids fairly well. Not exactly a role model as a father or employer. I'm genuinely glad to see him stepping aside.
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
Carlos Danger

Post by Carlos Danger »

leado01 wrote:
Ha! Well done.
Jake's was horrible though (only edible after a long night of drinking). And yes, I attended and taught at MSU in my youth. I knew two of Glen's kids fairly well. Not exactly a role model as a father or employer. I'm genuinely glad to see him stepping aside.

Was there really any other kind of night at MSU Leado01? HA!

Sad to read that about Taylor's fathering skills. But in fairness....$2.3 Billion makes up for a lot of short givings. If he wants to adopt a 50 year old - I'm available.