Visiting the Motor City Kitties

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Visiting the Motor City Kitties

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

TheSP wrote:Teddy who?

He's pretty good, huh?

Well, the second best coached team in the NFL comes out guns blazing to start the half and jump up 27-10. Now I look for the second half line dominance we saw last week...pressure on defense, and punishing running game on offense. This is a good football team.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

longstrangetrip wrote:

He's pretty good, huh?

Well, the second best coached team in the NFL comes out guns blazing to start the half and jump up 27-10. Now I look for the second half line dominance we saw last week...pressure on defense, and punishing running game on offense. This is a good football team.

Zim not dialing up any pressure so far this drive.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

TheSP wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

He's pretty good, huh?

Zim not dialing up any pressure so far this drive.

Yeah, a little more conservative than I would have liked. But at least we held them to 3. And then a missed interference call give the ball back to Detroit. Gotta stop them on this drive and keep this a 2-score game. The lions are a pretty good team, but we're still handling them pretty well
Monster

Post by Monster »

Offense needs to put up some points here.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Big win. I never understood the Teddy conversation the last couple of weeks from anything other than a sentimental perspective. I hope that starts to quiet. Keenum has earned the job through the year at the very least.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Kind of an ugly win down the stretch but they got it done. What was weird was how the oline just wasn't really getting it done after that 4 play drive to start the 4 play drive to start the 2nd half.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

I expected a solid win, but I'll take squeaking out a close one on the road, against a division rival... and the refs!

They're going to have to play much better the next two weeks to keep this streak alive!

SKOL!