Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Camden wrote:
Q12543 wrote:There could be some recency effect at play here. Saric hasn't exactly gotten off to the greatest start, so I can easily see someone cooling off on him.

And that's likely what it is, but is 13 games really enough to change how you evaluate a player? I wouldn't think so, but that's just how my mind operates.

Note: Saric also started the season last year pretty slow too. Struggled through the first 20 games or so before settling in and becoming Philly's silent and slept-on weapon. His numbers after that start were just ridiculously good.

From the beginning of December, and after 21 games in the 2017-18 season, Saric averaged 15.9 PPG (46.7 FG%, 40.8 3P%, 87.2 FT%), 6.8 RPG, 2.9 APG, and 2.2 3PM/G in 30.1 MPG over the final 57 games.

Yes, he was good in the playoffs too I believe. I absolutely think he could be really good for us, but I also appreciate someone's skepticism given our history of not bringing out the best in young players.

Wiggins better start taking the ball to the effing basket again. He has zero excuses with the type of spacing we have now. I would think Teague can thrive a bit more as well.