Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Re: Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

crazysauce wrote:I say definitely yes to wiggins and butler for beal and porter

Beal and Porter are at the heart of the disagreement in that locker room (apparently more Porter). Getting one of them is fine, but bringing in both brings dysfunction into the locker room just after we got rid of one headache.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Beal costs twice as much as Gordon. In that context it's kinda fun in a way to compare their stats and careers. RPM stats from last year are surprising similar.

Don't worry I'm not getting too carrried away there but as it's been brought up Washington has its own problems which could be worrisome.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

C'mon guys, anybody hearing any rumors out there? I have to believe this is coming to an end.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:C'mon guys, anybody hearing any rumors out there? I have to believe this is coming to an end.

No new rumors, Cool. I really want this to end. It's long past time to move on from Butler.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

lipoli390 wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:C'mon guys, anybody hearing any rumors out there? I have to believe this is coming to an end.

No new rumors, Cool. I really want this to end. It's long past time to move on from Butler.

Amen brother
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

I've heard that they'd be willing to take the 4 firsts from Houston if only TheSP would consider signing to fill the hole left by Butler. Not sure if I believe it though, the guy spreading that rumor is kind of a hack.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

TheSP wrote:

I've heard that they'd be willing to take the 4 firsts from Houston if only TheSP would consider signing to fill the hole left by Butler. Not sure if I believe it though, the guy spreading that rumor is kind of a hack.

I am NOT a hack!
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

lipoli390 wrote:

Houston, miami, and philly have generally been in most rumors.

We know what Houston's offer was.
We know what miamis offer was.
But no offer leaks from philly?
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

lipoli390 wrote:
TheSP wrote:

I am NOT a hack!

:P
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

crazy-canuck wrote:
lipoli390 wrote:

Houston, miami, and philly have generally been in most rumors.

We know what Houston's offer was.
We know what miamis offer was.
But no offer leaks from philly?

Still the same report from Woj that Thibodeau's asking price remains too steep. No telling what that means exactly. If it means Thibodeau will only deal Butler to Houston if all four picks are unprotected, then I think Thibodeau's position is reasonable. But if it means he won't deal Butler to Philly for Covington, Saric, and a couple picks unless the Sixers also include Fultz or is otherwise insisting on Simmons instead, then Thibodeau is being ridiculous. I recall a much earlier report that said Thibodeau's price for Philly was Simmons or Fultz. But I haven't seen any recent Philly rumors other than reports that the Sixers are in the mix.