Yay Kevin Martin - Griz GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Papalrep

Re: Yay Kevin Martin - Griz GDT

Post by Papalrep »

Maybe I'm delusional. But I liked to think Ricky was a solid second tier guard, like Connelly. Ricky scored two tonight on Technical foul shots. That is a joke.

Maybe we need to draft Dunn after all. Where would we be tonight if Ricky scored 10 or 12? Is that unreasonable?
worldK

Post by worldK »

Sam cost us this game. Should have got the starters back in when they cut the lead to single possesion. His brilliant strategy is to put rudez in for payne when we are down by 1! while the starters continue to sit. Fuck sam!
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

This was an important loss for us in the Chris Dunn sweepstakes! :)
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Yep another one on sudden Sam. No way we should have lost that game.
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

worldK wrote:Sam cost us this game. Should have got the starters back in when they cut the lead to single possesion. His brilliant strategy is to put rudez in for payne when we are down by 1! while the starters continue to sit. Fuck sam!

He brought them back in with like 8 minutes to go. That's plenty of time
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

I can't wait to read on this board the rest of the season.

Ricky bad game: trade him, draft Dunn, he sucks.

Ricky good game: that is why he is the future, he is a top tier PG.

I can't wait
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

kekgeek1 wrote:I can't wait to read on this board the rest of the season.

Ricky bad game: trade him, draft Dunn, he sucks.

Ricky good game: that is why he is the future, he is a top tier PG.

I can't wait

Isn't the fact that he's this inconsistent in his 5th year say anything?
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

I know Sam sucks ass, but we had chances, Towns missed two 3s. Zach not finishing a the rack down the stretch. Letting Vince get a tip in. Game they should of won and players didn't make the key plays
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

worldK wrote:Sam cost us this game. Should have got the starters back in when they cut the lead to single possesion. His brilliant strategy is to put rudez in for payne when we are down by 1! while the starters continue to sit. Fuck sam!

Yes, I agree the main responsibility lies with Sam. Ricky's inability to score certainly hurt us. Towns' really poor shooting hurt us too.

Best thing tonight was seeing Prince on the bench and Zach out there as a SG with the starters. Also good to see Bazz get quality minutes and get his shooting stroke back.
Duke13

Post by Duke13 »

I'm a new poster, long time reader. I hate coming on here bashing Rubio but it's so frustrating to watch game after game. Your primary ball handler can't be that bad on offense, not able to beat his guy off the dribble or just unable to score in any way. Chris Dunn may not be the best player in this draft but I'd take him as a fit on this team over anyone. For those who haven't watched him, I encourage you to do so. He's a beast, truly makes guys better and provides a threat at the same time. Results mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things in my opinion. As long as Zack, Wig and KAT get minutes and build confidence let roll. Wig showed of some passing and creating tonight. Zack needs to get better in the PnR and force the action with his dribble to make the defend react or commit, he lacks the confidence or patience to probe with his dribble. That will come, we can only hope the coaching staff is working on this. Zack's shot is a thing of beauty tho.