Yay Kevin Martin - Griz GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
worldK

Re: Yay Kevin Martin - Griz GDT

Post by worldK »

alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:Sam cost us this game. Should have got the starters back in when they cut the lead to single possesion. His brilliant strategy is to put rudez in for payne when we are down by 1! while the starters continue to sit. Fuck sam!

He brought them back in with like 8 minutes to go. That's plenty of time

Can you explain why he bought rudez in when they got momnetum and got the lead? The starters continue to sit then when they have ample rests already. Its moves like that that make sam look like a fool. I can accept us losing with the starters but to make a random move like putting rudez in when the tide has turned and have our best players conitnue to sit only to come back when they further build a lead? Only sam will make a move like that among his fellow nba coaches.
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:Sam cost us this game. Should have got the starters back in when they cut the lead to single possesion. His brilliant strategy is to put rudez in for payne when we are down by 1! while the starters continue to sit. Fuck sam!

Can you explain why he bought rudez in when they got momnetum and got the lead? The starters continue to sit then when they have ample rests already. Its moves like that that make sam look like a fool. I can accept us losing with the starters but to make a random move like putting rudez in when the tide has turned and have our best players conitnue to sit only to come back when they further build a lead? Only sam will make a move like that among his fellow nba coaches.

The game was pretty close when the starters came in and had plenty of time to secure a win. A little Rudez sprinkled in isn't that big of deal with 10 minutes left

I hope people who watched the game feel silly thinking that it wouldn't be much of a difference between Conley and Rubio. Switch those guys this game and Wolves win a rout
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:

The game was pretty close when the starters came in and had plenty of time to secure a win. A little Rudez sprinkled in isn't that big of deal with 10 minutes left

Momentum was taken away. When we had that 10 point lead we should have stomped on their throats. You can't sit Wiggins for 8 minutes in the middle of the 2nd half, and expect him to come in and heat up right away.
worldK

Post by worldK »

alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:

Isn't the whole point of sam calling a timeout when they erased our lead and got up by 1 is to counter with something and get us back on track? So getting rudez in is the solution? An nba coach would have bought his starters or some of them back and run a play for them. Sam is not an nba level coach.

worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:

Isn't the whole point of sam calling a timeout when they erased our lead and got up by 1 is to counter with something and get us back on track? So getting rudez in is the solution? An nba coach would have bought his starters or some of them back and run a play for them. Sam is not an nba level coach.

Yea Sam sucks, but the game wasn't lost because Rudez came in. I'm sure some people have been calling to play him more anyway
worldK

Post by worldK »

alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:
worldK wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:

Yea Sam sucks, but the game wasn't lost because Rudez came in. I'm sure some people have been calling to play him more anyway

That was not the proper time to put rudez in though. It was a move that a typical nba coach wont make except sam. Who probably takes the interim tag to heart.
Papalrep

Post by Papalrep »

Alex--Isn't the fact that he's this inconsistent in his 5th year say anything?

Good Point

PS - Welcome Duke13
Duke13

Post by Duke13 »

The bench is a train wreck right now. When you have to play House of Payne, Martin, and Bazz together. Good luck!! I don't mean to defend Sam but it seemed he put Rudez in there for House of Payne a couple time to be a "stabilizer", somebody who could actually dribble once without turning it over. That bench unit will get touched 99 out of 100 times. Overall the rotation are much better imo, in the first half he stagger the lineups well I thought.
Duke13

Post by Duke13 »

Thx papalrap. Great board. I'm a rube, i follow the board regularly