The Playoffs

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: The Playoffs

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Mikkeman wrote:Bulls and Jimmy Butler have played really tremendous defense against LeBron. LeBron has currently TS% 44.3 and he is averaging almost 6 TOs per game.

So true. And yet, when his team really needed him...

Pretty extraordinary to have three buzzer beater winners within a couple days by three clutch players like Rose, Pierce and James.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

It hasn't been brought up on this board to date, but I do recall a good amount of posters wanting David Blatt to be the head coach in Minnesota just a year ago. I won't say any names, mainly because I don't remember the posters who specifically wanted the guy here. Why do I bring it up?

Well, if any of you have paid attention the past couple of days, you'd know about David Blatt trying to call timeout at the end of a playoff game when he didn't actually have a timeout to burn. NOT ONLY THAT, but the play he would have (and eventually was) drawn up had the world's best player, LeBron James, inbounding the ball with no chance to get it back to attempt to win the game.

That absurd amount of tomfoolery pilled with all of his weird coaching moves (how he's used Love, starting Miller at one point, etc.) would have been 100% completely Minnesota.

I'm glad Flip didn't go that route. Blatt's got a legitimate chance to be fired after one year in CLE, and that's even with the owner realizing he'd have to pay, Brown, Blatt and the new head coach.
northernhoops [enjin:9491634]

Post by northernhoops [enjin:9491634] »

I am so sick of LeBron's team getting all the calls. Matthew Dellavadova just wrapped his legs around Taj Gibson and Taj violently pulled his leg out and was hit with a flagrant 2, ejecting him. Chicago now has no chance to win this game. Momentum killer and makes them even more shorthanded
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

Camden wrote:It hasn't been brought up on this board to date, but I do recall a good amount of posters wanting David Blatt to be the head coach in Minnesota just a year ago. I won't say any names, mainly because I don't remember the posters who specifically wanted the guy here. Why do I bring it up?

Well, if any of you have paid attention the past couple of days, you'd know about David Blatt trying to call timeout at the end of a playoff game when he didn't actually have a timeout to burn. NOT ONLY THAT, but the play he would have (and eventually was) drawn up had the world's best player, LeBron James, inbounding the ball with no chance to get it back to attempt to win the game.

That absurd amount of tomfoolery pilled with all of his weird coaching moves (how he's used Love, starting Miller at one point, etc.) would have been 100% completely Minnesota.

I'm glad Flip didn't go that route. Blatt's got a legitimate chance to be fired after one year in CLE, and that's even with the owner realizing he'd have to pay, Brown, Blatt and the new head coach.

It makes one wonder if it will come down to either Blatt or Love returning, but not both. It'll be an interesting off season that's for sure.
bleedspeed

Post by bleedspeed »

Grey- I wound't be shocked if both are not back.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Camden0916 wrote:It hasn't been brought up on this board to date, but I do recall a good amount of posters wanting David Blatt to be the head coach in Minnesota just a year ago. I won't say any names, mainly because I don't remember the posters who specifically wanted the guy here. Why do I bring it up?

I wanted him as an assistant not the head coach, but he has been worse than I thought, especially how he handled k love
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Just because I want to kick that dead horse back to life:

"The four teams currently up 3-2 ranked 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th in % of FGAs that were 3-pointers. Might be of interest to team-building types."

- Zach Lowe
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Just because I want to kick that dead horse back to life:

"The four teams currently up 3-2 ranked 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th in % of FGAs that were 3-pointers. Might be of interest to team-building types."

- Zach Lowe

Flip doesn't need this nonsense in his life. He is an innovator.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Just because I want to kick that dead horse back to life:

- Zach Lowe

Looks like Memphis in fact doesn't have enough fire power. It was fun while it lasted, but they will come up short again in all likelihood.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Happy to see the Warriors win. Knew Memphis didn't have the shooters to win this series.