Zach LaVine -- Stud

General NBA News
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Zach LaVine -- Stud

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

This kid's gonna be a high quality player at the next level. Freshman at UCLA. Quite the shot-maker and a truly gifted athlete.

He might enter the draft this year, but hopefully he doesn't since we might not have our first round pick. I'd love to get this guy playing with Rubio and Love. My goodness.

If you can't watch UCLA games, watch some of the videos of him on YouTube just to get a slight feel for his game. Whoever ends up with him is likely getting a hidden gem. All this talk about Parker/Wiggins/Randle/Smart and not enough hype for LaVine.

Contributes in more ways than one as well.

Here's his stat page on ESPN: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/66221/zach-lavine
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Zach LaVine -- Stud

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

I haven't been out to see him live yet, but he certainly has been a pleasant surprise. He wants to be a PG in the NBA, but more likely projects as a SG. Freakishly athletic, and shoots really well for a guy who doesn't shoot free throws well, although he has really cooled off on threes after a hot start...2 for 14 his last three games, two of them losses for the Bruins I think he is a 1 and done guy, so I hope the Wolves don't have a shot at him.