Derrick Williams Trade

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Derrick Williams Trade

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Then sign Durant in a couple years. Draft Kevin Ware from Louisville. Bring Kevin Johnson in to be on the coaching staff.

I'd be all for any one of these trades. I think the writer is far too high on D-Will, though.

http://www.thedailywolf.com/trade-ideas-for-the-caged-lion/
mjs34

Post by mjs34 »

It's clear that Barriero knows who the trade involves by his comments and is waiting for Flip to give him the go ahead on an announcement. It is also clear that we gave away DW for absolutely nothing to satisfy the "old goat" again. I am seeing a team that will top out at 45-48 wins, and have no means to improve.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Chuck Hayes. Flip is just chatting with other teams to get the Kings to loosen the protection on a draft pick...
markkbu [enjin:6588958]

Post by markkbu [enjin:6588958] »

Camden wrote:I'd be all for any one of these trades. I think the writer is far too high on D-Will, though.

http://www.thedailywolf.com/trade-ideas-for-the-caged-lion/

That guy is disillusion. In 3 of these scenarios he is suggesting that these teams give up starters for D-Will (and a 1st round draft pick in one case).

One has to assume that this article was written as a joke.

60WinTim wrote:Chuck Hayes. Flip is just chatting with other teams to get the Kings to loosen the protection on a draft pick...

I'll be disappointed if it's just Chuck Hayes. How in the hell does he help this year? First rounder would be nice, but I'm in "win now" mode.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Camden wrote:
60WinTim wrote:Chuck Hayes. Flip is just chatting with other teams to get the Kings to loosen the protection on a draft pick...

I'll be disappointed if it's just Chuck Hayes. How in the hell does he help this year? First rounder would be nice, but I'm in "win now" mode.

Yeah, well, the Turiaf signing received the same kind of reception...
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Bingo! I predicted that. Chuck Hayes is an Adelman pet fav. A few years ago while they were both in Houston Chuck Hayes use to start at center! Remember? Pek better watch his back!

60WinTim wrote:
Camden wrote:

Yeah, well, the Turiaf signing received the same kind of reception...

So this move would be extra redundant. Greeeaaaat.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

KiwiMatt wrote:

Bingo! I predicted that. Chuck Hayes is an Adelman pet fav. A few years ago while they were both in Houston Chuck Hayes use to start at center! Remember? Pek better watch his back!

Tell that to Worf!