Kevin Love is actually only 6'6" and Rubio is just not a guy who plays with passion

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Kevin Love is actually only 6'6" and Rubio is just not a guy who plays with passion

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

It's a trend that's here to stay, sadly. Over-the-top rube announcers seems to be pretty common around the league. It makes me appreciate the Wolves crew a lot more than I might otherwise (although they have genuinely improved the past couple of seasons and Peterson is more analyst and less biased fan.)

I find it insulting. Even if I'm a fan of the team... it's insulting. I have eyes. I know what I just saw... don't lie to me because you're a paid bobo for the team.
Coolbreeze44

Re: Kevin Love is actually only 6'6" and Rubio is just not a guy who plays with passion

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Portland's Mike Rice is the biggest homer in the league. He should wear a cheerleading uniform to every broadcast. I live in Portland, and haven't had the sound up on a Blazer game all year. He is simply un-listenable to if you're not a Blazer fan.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:Portland's Mike Rice is the biggest homer in the league. He should wear a cheerleading uniform to every broadcast. I live in Portland, and haven't had the sound up on a Blazer game all year. He is simply un-listenable to if you're not a Blazer fan.

That's the thing. I'd be unable to listen to them even if I was a fan.
TheOldMet [enjin:6691545]

Post by TheOldMet [enjin:6691545] »

How about "Kevin Love grew up and is from Santa Monica". Yes, he has a place in Santa Monica but is not originally from there. Once again, we are spoiled by our announcers. Where do they get these guys. Some serious favors must be owed to players and friends of players. These guys do zero research, have little or no basketball knowledge and continually insist that their players never commit a foul. Ive turned the sound down the last three games. I'd like to go on record and say Boston's announcers (Tommy Heinsohn) are the ABSOLUTE WORST!