Kevin Love Trade Ideas

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Re: Kevin Love Trade Ideas

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
alexftbl8181 wrote:where is he going to sign that puts him on a winning team?

A lot of parts can be moved. Quickly.

exactly. nowhere really better then the wolves
Brandon BassHole [enjin:8183321]

Post by Brandon BassHole [enjin:8183321] »

Kings and wolves and Lakers

Kings: K. Love, Barrea, J. Meeks
Lakers get: Thorton, I. Thomas, A.J. Price
Wolves: McLemore, Gasol, Jimmer Ferdette, and Kings unprotected pick.

Lakers wont do it because of cap space unless they get Love,

So if you add the Cavs you can make a 4 team trade like this
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l4882wy
m4gor [enjin:6667447]

Post by m4gor [enjin:6667447] »

Camden wrote:I'd be all for any trade involving Ibaka. I think he'd be a perfect fit offensively and defensively next to Pek. He also has the athleticism to make use of Rubio's passing at the rim.

Based on our record and the fact we're at this record while remaining healthy I don't see any chance this team makes it above a 7/8 seed even next year. With that in mind there is nearly 0 chance Love stays here so at this point we have to seriously consider trading Love for whatever we can get. I think his value is currently at its peak so I'd say trade him while his value is high.

considering Ibaka's contract, i dont think that OKC would even trade Ibaka for Love straight up, Ibaka is 24yo he is improving every single year, and i dont think Love would get his touches and shots next to Westbrook and KD, btw. Ibaka is .340 3pt shooter so adjust his numbers by racking up 6.4 3PTAs per game and you got your 20+ppg player anyway :-D

You're crazy. OKC would boot Ibaka out of their locker room immediately if they could get Love for him. Love's the far superior player and it's not even close. Ibaka can't create his own offense; Love can. Ibaka's not a reliable three-point shooter; Love is. Ibaka's a pretty decent rebounder; Love's the best in the game. Ibaka's not known for passing; Love's a top-three passing big man.

well lets say i am biased as i really like Ibaka, but tell me how is Love creating his own shot? He doesnt have fadeway like Dirk to shoot under heavy pressure and definitely cannot create off dribble as he is too slow to do so. Love is also getting the most touches from all non guard players in league to get his shots off. I still consider Love as a star on a bad team, so numbers might change if the system is not build completely around him.