The "I Hate These Jerseys" Game Thread

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
ace [enjin:6598567]

Re: The "I Hate These Jerseys" Game Thread

Post by ace [enjin:6598567] »

lipoli390 wrote:Doper -- I have to agree with you on this.

Agreed. Even if you want it to be in Martin's hands, why would you run a play all the way to your own basket?
m4gor [enjin:6667447]

Post by m4gor [enjin:6667447] »

Love + PEK combined for 80 points and 35 rebounds and we still managed to lose, i am disgusted beyond belief
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

ace wrote:
lipoli390 wrote:Doper -- I have to agree with you on this.

Agreed. Even if you want it to be in Martin's hands, why would you run a play all the way to your own basket?

Well that is it. If that is your play then run it for Rubio. That way if Martin is trapped on the sideline he doesn't try to dribble he picks it up and gets fouled or worst case scenario there is a jump ball. Adelman fucked us by being such a basketball genius this game.
Crazysauce

Post by Crazysauce »

Seriously, are you going to blame Love for leaving after his contract is up? I would call him crazy if he didnt leave. This team is an absolute embarrassment. I really dont any time or Minnesota team that I have ever been as disappointed in EVER. I hate this team.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

Loves had some big games out in LA. Think theres any extra motivation for him knowing the Lakers will be a likely suitor of his services. Its almost like hes job interviewing everytime he plays out there.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Doper - I was i Italy thinking we should consider dealing Love next summer and try to re-tool. But I've changed my mind. Love is simple too good. We need to do everything possible to improve the supporting cast around him. At this point that means everyone else on this roster should be considered available for the right return. Yes, even Ricky and Pek. But I'd start by shopping Martin along with Barea, Shabazz and Dieng leading up to the Feb trade deadline. All those guys should have trade value to certain contending teams. I don't have anything specific in mind and maybe it would be best to wait until the summer. But maybe we can do something similar to what McHale did when he acquired Cassell and Sprewell to join with KG.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Just saw Love's post-game locker room interview. I've never seen him so pissed. He called out Martin without mentioning his name.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

lip- it's just not worth it. This organization has an ownership /management problem that is not going away.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

I don't see anyone giving fair value for Pek. That's why I'd rather hang on to him.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

lipoli390 wrote:Just saw Love's post-game locker room interview. I've never seen him so pissed. He called out Martin without mentioning his name.

What did he say? Don't need an exact quote, but what did he hint?