Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
marcuspaulus [enjin:6611875]

It's official: Abe Vigoda Live hates us. 500+ posts @ www.angersports.net

Post by marcuspaulus [enjin:6611875] »

Posts on OUR beloved site: 5
Proof: http://minnesotasports.enjin.com/members

Posts on www.angersports.net: 500+
Proof: http://angersports.boards.net/user/85

What made Abe hate OUR community? Was somebody mean to him? I don't think so. All of US here are good natured respectful people.

I'm saddened by this.

Re: It's official: Abe Vigoda Live hates us. 500+ posts @ www.angersports.net

In addition, they've made him a Global Moderator. That's even more proof that Abe is much more dedicated to www.angersports.net than to OUR fledgling community.

This is the thread celebrating Abe's promotion to Global Moderator.

http://angersports.boards.net/thread/1930/congrats-new-moderator-abe

observerII [enjin:6598557]

Post by observerII [enjin:6598557] »

A hearty congratulations to good ol' Abe!
Jakapoo [enjin:6588675]

Post by Jakapoo [enjin:6588675] »

So, what's the big deal? I wasn't part of ESPN, so I wouldn't know, but why do people freak out about some person not coming over. He is part of that community, and actually got a position of power, so we should fully respect his decision. I understand he was a good poster, but posters come and go. It happens.

observerII wrote:A hearty congratulations to good ol' Abe!

MarcusObserver, join us at www.angersports.net. You'd like it there. I'm not saying leave this site but sometimes, this site can have spells of inactivity. It's much more active there. Usually around 20+ people browsing at any given time.

Other fellow Wolves fans are welcome too. Matty especially.

Jakapoo wrote:So, what's the big deal? I wasn't part of ESPN, so I wouldn't know, but why do people freak out about some person not coming over. He is part of that community, and actually got a position of power, so we should fully respect his decision. I understand he was a good poster, but posters come and go. It happens.

The bold quoted text is my reply. Replace "I" with "you."
Jakapoo [enjin:6588675]

Post by Jakapoo [enjin:6588675] »

marcuspaulus wrote:
Jakapoo wrote:So, what's the big deal? I wasn't part of ESPN, so I wouldn't know, but why do people freak out about some person not coming over. He is part of that community, and actually got a position of power, so we should fully respect his decision. I understand he was a good poster, but posters come and go. It happens.

Can you explain what he did to warrant the awe he gets in his posts? I honestly don't understand. Did he have sources, was he a contract guy, or just a solid poster?

Jakapoo wrote:
marcuspaulus wrote:

Can you explain what he did to warrant the awe he gets in his posts? I honestly don't understand. Did he have sources, was he a contract guy, or just a solid poster?

With all due respect, I'm not going to waste my time explaining OUR community to you. You can go to the old ESPN Wolves forum and learn about the history of OUR community for yourself.
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

I just checked the anger sports board. Am I missing something? It looks like the Wolves board is at 1 thread. Are you meaning us to join for the general board? I am not too interested in talking about the pros and cons of circumcision on an NBA board. This was always a slow part of the year for the ESPN board as well so its no big deal for me.
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

I came to this new site to have respectable, thoughtful conversations about the Wolves and the NBA in general. This thread makes me kind of feel like I moved to a new neighborhood hoping to get away from that @hole in my old neighborhood only to find out he moved in next door.