Don't worry, I'm fine!

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
KiwiMatt

Don't worry, I'm fine!

Post by KiwiMatt »

I've received a message from a concerned poster regarding the recent NZ earthquakes - ObserverPaulusIII

I'm alive and well. They seem to follow me around. Being from 'Quake City' aka Christchurch I'm well an truely use to them by now. We've have something insane like 15,000 aftershocks since the deadly Sep 2010 and February 2011 earthquakes.

New Zealand (aka Shakey Isles) sits on the border of the Pacific and Australasian Plates so it's to be expected really. The earthquakes that happened over the weekend were centred in the Cook Strait between the two islands, just south of Wellington where I just happened to be in the weekend and where I am relocating too next week.

But all is well and no one was killed so that's the main thing!

Kia Kaha.

Yours sincerely,

The Official Minnesota Timberwolves Voice from Downunder (TOTWVFD).

observerII [enjin:6598557]

Re: Don't worry, I'm fine!

Post by observerII [enjin:6598557] »

Glad to hear it, man. You must get yourself in tip-top shape for the coming season when Marcus and myself engage you -- and many others -- in a battle of wits over OUR Wolves.
JDvikes [enjin:6536888]

Post by JDvikes [enjin:6536888] »

Good to hear you are well.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Are you sure they're shaking and not just bobbing up and down with the current?
marcuspaulus [enjin:6611875]

Post by marcuspaulus [enjin:6611875] »

observerII wrote:Glad to hear it, man. You must get yourself in tip-top shape for the coming season when Marcus and myself engage you -- and many others -- in a battle of wits over OUR Wolves.

It warms the cockles of my heart every time my name is mentioned on this board. Awwwww...
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

marcuspaulus wrote:
observerII wrote:Glad to hear it, man. You must get yourself in tip-top shape for the coming season when Marcus and myself engage you -- and many others -- in a battle of wits over OUR Wolves.

It warms the cockles of my heart every time my name is mentioned on this board. Awwwww...

Marcus you're that guy everyone loves to hate! Every board needs a guy like you.

KiwiMatt wrote:
marcuspaulus wrote:

Marcus you're that guy everyone loves to hate! Every board needs a guy like you.

It's a thankless job but OUR community needs it. I hate to be blunt but you should all be thankful for my efforts.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

We all appreciate what you bring to the table Marcus, but what we really need is a true voice of reason, not some fraud ;-) that is what OUR board needs.

Signed,

Official Timberwolves Voice from Downunder (OTWVOD)

KiwiMatt wrote:We all appreciate what you bring to the table Marcus, but what we really need is a true voice of reason, not some fraud ;-) that is what OUR board needs.

Signed,

Official Timberwolves Voice from Downunder (OTWVOD)

The Pharisees thought Jesus Christ was a fraud. Sometimes one gets persecuted for telling the truth. I forgive you though.
observerII [enjin:6598557]

Post by observerII [enjin:6598557] »

What league did the Pharisees play in? Did they ever win a championship?