David Adleman

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Lipoli390

Re: David Adleman

Post by Lipoli390 »

I agree with Q. Everything I've seen and heard reinforces my view that Flip blew it taking Shabazz.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

lipoli390 wrote:I agree with Q. Everything I've seen and heard reinforces my view that Flip blew it taking Shabazz.

Even though I was not that impressed with the Bazz, its a little to early to say he blew it
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

lipoli390 wrote:I agree with Q. Everything I've seen and heard reinforces my view that Flip blew it taking Shabazz.

I'm not worrried about Shabazz, but Flip doesn't really know what he's doing. It pays to have friends in high places.
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

Flip's trying to take some of the pressure of Shabazz - I'm confused as to why that's difficult to comprehend? Look at what teams like SA and Utah do with their rookies - they let them develop. They teach them the system so that when their playing time matters, they are ready to execute -
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
Monster

Post by Monster »

Nope its obvious Shabazz sucks and Flip is a moron. This is the formula Wolves fans have had to assume of their draft picks and top first round picks for how many years? LOL Good stuff and sad too. I say lets give a little more time but I say that every time. =)
Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498]

Post by Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498] »

Q12543 wrote:Wildwolf, I really have no idea why they drafted Muhammad. If they wanted a defensive-oriented role player or pure shooter, there were many other options. But I can tell you this, if it was a scorer they wanted, ironically enough, he might be even worse suited for that role than being a glue guy. There was absolutely nothing I saw from him in Summer League to indicate that he has high level NBA scoring skills.

I donno the fact that he got more assists per game while playing 10 less minutes in college is a good sign, it shows that he is working on his game( which everyone said, he wants to be great and will put in the work to get there)

On top of that shot a decent % from three as well.... He was told not to be a scorer he was told to focus on the other aspects of the game.