ESPN Forum Roll Call?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: ESPN Forum Roll Call?

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I'm liking the new blood. Hopefully this all results in a continuance of our culture. Follow the lead of guys like Q, Lip, SJM, Phenom, Abe, Drew, Tim, JD, Geek, Kiwi, Maelstrom, SAB, Markkbu, Monsterpile, Hockey, Big Ten, Slim, SP1966, WorldK and you will be welcomed with open arms. Sorry about all the great posters I surely missed in the list - I owe you one.
worldK

Post by worldK »

Welcome on board Chris smith(from u.k.) and eitan(from israel) Always nice to hear from fans from outside america joining us. We have kiwi here and hopefully serebo will join us here.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Eitan wrote:Eitan checking in. I`m from Jerusalem, Israel. I`m a big fun of the Wolves to begin its first year (89/90).

I liked to read the Wolves ESPN board very much and even posted once or twice on the ESPN board over the last 10 years (My English isn`t so good).

Can`t see a lot of Wolve's full games here (because of the differences hours), but I enjoy to read Lipoli's & CoolBreeze's posts after Wolves games and other posters reactions.

Welcome Eitan. I've been to Israel on business a couple of times in the recent past and made stops in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. There is some good basketball played there! We'd love to hear from you more often.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Eitan wrote:Eitan checking in. I`m from Jerusalem, Israel. I`m a big fun of the Wolves to begin its first year (89/90).

I liked to read the Wolves ESPN board very much and even posted once or twice on the ESPN board over the last 10 years (My English isn`t so good).

Can`t see a lot of Wolve's full games here (because of the differences hours), but I enjoy to read Lipoli's & CoolBreeze's posts after Wolves games and other posters reactions.

Thanks Eitan - welcome to the board, look forward to you participating
whatdtcom [enjin:6685945]

Post by whatdtcom [enjin:6685945] »

What's up guys! I've been lurking on the ESPN boards for the last few years---HOWEVER, prior to 2002---I believe the year ESPN reset it's post counter, I had like 6000 post. So yes, I do remember Mook and was quite active at the time.

But, I opened a restaurant in 2003 and have been busy since (hence, not post as often). So, here's to a new journey and a championship to win!
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

[center]Long time listener - first time caller suffering from chronic optimism for every Wolf and blind trust in the leadership. Oppositional Defiant Disorder is easily triggered by haughty ne'er do well's and acute Capgras Delusion presents in recent years when Hockey posts (I used to agree with him most of the time and I'm pretty sure he's been replaced by an identical impostor).[/center]
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
JDvikes [enjin:6536888]

Post by JDvikes [enjin:6536888] »

L O L
Eitan

Post by Eitan »

thanks Q.

I like your posts as well.

The basketball here is nice, but it's slower here and less athletics than in the U.S. ,and because of that, without a lot of isolations in the game (more P&R style).

Feel free inform me next time you`ll be in Jerusalem.
Eitan

Post by Eitan »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:

Thanks Eitan - welcome to the board, look forward to you participating

Thanks Coolbreeze
jmiller21kg [enjin:6700568]

Post by jmiller21kg [enjin:6700568] »

I'm here!