Would you take Jahlil Okafor if you had the chance?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
all_day_88 [enjin:6666373]

Re: Would you take Jahlil Okafor if you had the chance?

Post by all_day_88 [enjin:6666373] »

I wouldn't mind drafting Montrezl Harrell and pairing him back up with dieng. He has been going under the radar so far this year which I don't really understand because he's a freak and is dominating college basketball. I'm assuming its because the media and everyone are always in love with freshman and don't really consider juniors or seniors. He would have been a lottery pick if he came out last year but decided to come back because he wanted to work on his perimeter game and he now has legit range and still has an elite motor/physical tools

In fact ill go on record and predict he wins player of the year this year. (Naismith Trophy, wooden award) Whatever college basketballs Heisman is.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

all_day_88 wrote:In fact ill go on record and predict he wins player of the year this year. (Naismith Trophy, wooden award) Whatever college basketballs Heisman is.

Holy long arms! He looks like one of those good outside the lottery type picks.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Montrezl-Harrell-7019/

Ya he's something I might be biased because I'm a Louisville fan but this kid is special. I watch almost all their games and he has everything you would want in a pf. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't fall outside of the top ten when its all said and done though.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Age and overall height might hold him back. Looks like a solid pick though, but hard to project how much upside he has.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Lack of a true offensive game worries me when it comes to Harrell, but I do like his defensive prowess, rebounding and game-changing intensity. Something about him makes him different on that side of the floor, almost like Jo-No or KG. He also gets a good number of steals and blocks.

He's in my group of guys that I like, but I need to see more growth in his offense before I full hop on board.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

I would be fine with Harrell if we had two first round picks, but he reminds me to much of Thomas robinson (Kansas fan) I don't know if Harrell would make a big impact on a nba roster and I love Harrell as a college player
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

all_day_88 wrote:I wouldn't mind drafting Montrezl Harrell and pairing him back up with dieng. He has been going under the radar so far this year which I don't really understand because he's a freak and is dominating college basketball. I'm assuming its because the media and everyone are always in love with freshman and don't really consider juniors or seniors. He would have been a lottery pick if he came out last year but decided to come back because he wanted to work on his perimeter game and he now has legit range and still has an elite motor/physical tools

Thanks for pointing this kid out. I love his motor from the clips of him. I will keep an eye on him this year.

No problem. They will have a lot of national televised games this year too now that they are acc and ranked really high

They have similar measurements but I don't think Thomas Robinson was ever nearly as strong as Harrell and it showed in his shooting percentages as he only hit on roughly 50% of his shots his junior year. Harrell is extremely strong and it shows up with his ability to bang with bigs. He's shooting 64% from the floor and 73% on 2 pointers. No typo either 73%!!!