Glen Fires the First Shots at Love

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
worldK

Re: Glen Fires the First Shots at Love

Post by worldK »

Apologize to fellow posters for having a hand in turning this into a off topic adelman-rambis thread.

Il just say that il stand by my stance that saying rambis was less damaging than adelman is absurd. Both were hired as coaches, both recommended guys and got who they wanted( darco/randolph/palkovic- bud/???). Its clear as day who did a better job.

Now getting back on topic. I believe glen should hire a p.r, guy or replaced one if he had one already. I dont think he meant to be insulting, but his delivery and wording made it seem like it. He needs to be more concious on what impression he is giving. Or better yet,just have a gag order on himself.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

worldK wrote:Apologize to fellow posters for having a hand in turning this into a off topic adelman-rambis thread.

Il just say that il stand by my stance that saying rambis was less damaging than adelman is absurd. Both were hired as coaches, both recommended guys and got who they wanted( darco/randolph/palkovic- bud/???). Its clear as day who did a better job.

Now getting back on topic. I believe glen should hire a p.r, guy or replaced one if he had one already. I dont think he meant to be insulting, but his delivery and wording made it seem like it. He needs to be more concious on what impression he is giving. Or better yet,just have a gag order on himself.

Nonsense, world, no apologies needed. It was a lively discussion about two coaches who didn't help our franchise very much. Other board members can choose whether they want to read posts or not.

As for Glen, I like the gag order idea best. A PR guy isn't going to help every time a reporter sticks a microphone in his face...Glen just needs to learn to control himself.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

I woulda said the same thing too since nobody's ever gonna point the finger at him.

Glen's borderline senile. Hopefully he too has a mistress with a tape recorder and maybe then this team will find a better owner.
Monster

Post by Monster »

WildWolf2813 wrote:I woulda said the same thing too since nobody's ever gonna point the finger at him.

Glen's borderline senile. Hopefully he too has a mistress with a tape recorder and maybe then this team will find a better owner.

That 2nd paragraph is pretty awful.