SI Has It!!! Lebron says "I'm Coming Home"

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
SameOldNudityDrew

Re: SI Has It!!! Lebron says "I'm Coming Home"

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Wow. What a story. After all the acrimony from Cleveland toward LeBron, he goes back. It wasn't just Gilbert's letter, remember all the fans burning his jersey and cursing him out? It was an extreme reaction to a very poorly handled exit by LeBron, probably made more intense by how intensely that city worshipped him to begin with. When your savior leaves you for somebody else, I can imagine it arouses a lot of passion.

And now he's going back. That city will have gone through such a huge love him, hate him, love him again emotional swing. If they land Love and keep Irving, that's a heck of a team, especially in the East.
Tackle [enjin:6628750]

Post by Tackle [enjin:6628750] »

good for Cleveland. I dont care if we get thompson back for love. wiggins + assorted garbage is fine . we can grab a power forward withe 6th pick in the draft next year. or would a trade give us room to go after Monroe, or ed davis?
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

"I'm not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We're not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I'm realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I'm going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn't know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I'm excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can't wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

Oh boy..
Monster

Post by Monster »

I thought that essay was pretty well written and covered just about everything. FA will get rolling now you better get ready for the dam to burst.
SameOldNudityDrew

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Wowza. I can't get over it. You knew it was a possibility, but until the last couple days, it seemed like it was too early, or such a long shot, and then boom, there it is. LeBron in a Cavs jersey again. That place is going to go NUTS.
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

Get Wiggins and doesn't matter and I will kiss Flips feet
SameOldNudityDrew

Houston's going to get Bosh now, right? I feel kinda bad for Wade. Miami will take care of him, but who's going to sign there despite all the cap space they'll have?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Will be very interesting to see if Wiggins plays in the Cavs summer league game this afternoon.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I have to believe Flip and the Cavs have a deal in place. If they don't now, it probably isn't going to happen.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:I have to believe Flip and the Cavs have a deal in place. If they don't now, it probably isn't going to happen.

Agreed. It'll be telling if Wiggins suits up tonight. Can't see them having him play and pump up their fan base only to trade him.