Holy Schnikes

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
zigzag22 [enjin:6591633]

Re: Holy Schnikes

Post by zigzag22 [enjin:6591633] »

While I don't want to get TOO excited because well, I'm a fan of the Wolves and know our track record, NONE of this stuff could be playing out any better for us. Seriously, we don't yet know what our final package will be for Love, but it's officially safe to say that Flip made the absolute CORRECT decision in waiting until the free agency bombs started to drop before sending Love out. Our leverage now is truly incredible.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Lebron to the Cavs means the East is still wide open with Bulls not having added anyone yet and Rose's health is an issue. Pacers haven't locked up Lance yet. Riley probably figures he can get Bosh Wade another guy say Deng and fill out the roster with other guys willing to play for Miami. That team has a decent shot at getting to the Finals and they probably get destroryed if they get there but you never know. Not sure what blowing it up will get them. Maybe Wade finds the Manu Fountain of youth. Lol
12218085 bestfour [enjin:6592537]

Post by 12218085 bestfour [enjin:6592537] »

alexftbl8181 wrote:
12218085 bestfour wrote:Cleveland better quit messing around because you better believe Houston has their sights set on Love now

What does Houston have left to offer?

Thanks to @MarkDeeksNBA for confirming: b/c Parsons has signed the offer sheet, he cannot be traded to the Wolves until Dec 15th at earliest
5:06pm - 11 Jul 14

By CanisHoopus

I was unaware of this. I suppose you are right Alexftbl. Houston realistically is out of the Love race with this information.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

I believe the Cavs have the Heats pick next year? Is it possible the Wolves get Wiggins and that pick? Wolves could potentially have two Lottery picks next year? Assuming they lose 50 some games as I expect them too. The draft is best way for long term success!
m4gor [enjin:6667447]

Post by m4gor [enjin:6667447] »

Houston got squashed like a bug, they even made a cap space for Bosh LoL, their only chance is to sign Pau to some big contract otherwise they will end up with what they had with Parsons at 15 mil per ..
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

PorkChop wrote:I believe the Cavs have the Heats pick next year? Is it possible the Wolves get Wiggins and that pick? Wolves could potentially have two Lottery picks next year? Assuming they lose 50 some games as I expect them too. The draft is best way for long term success!

The Heat pick is top 10 protected unfortunately. Plus with Bosh staying, Wade is likely to stay plus they'll have a SF slot open for someone like Deng. Should be a decent team.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

TheGrey08 wrote:
PorkChop wrote:I believe the Cavs have the Heats pick next year? Is it possible the Wolves get Wiggins and that pick? Wolves could potentially have two Lottery picks next year? Assuming they lose 50 some games as I expect them too. The draft is best way for long term success!

The Heat pick is top 10 protected unfortunately. Plus with Bosh staying, Wade is likely to stay plus they'll have a SF slot open for someone like Deng. Should be a decent team.

Dang. Even so Im not sure Wade is capable of being the man anymore and is going the way if Vince Carter real fast. Hell have his nites but hes a third wheel now. I could see the youth in the East passing them buy real fast even with a Dieng type player added. Plus they still have pg issues that Lebron cant hide anymore.
I could see a top 15 pick to go along with Wiggins Waiter and Bennett
MikeAz [enjin:6636981]

Post by MikeAz [enjin:6636981] »

5 years, $118 million. That's where the Bird rights come in handy. The most Houston could offer was 4 years $88 million.