Home Sweet Home (Nuggets vs. Wolves GT3)

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: Home Sweet Home (Nuggets vs. Wolves GT3)

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

The season ended on a concrete wall in the tunnel
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Ant is the only player who deserved a shot that game. So ugly. This team sucks. Im happy for them to trade everyone but KAT.

Also the Wolves better bring Nick Nurse onto the staff.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:12 pm The season ended on a concrete wall in the tunnel
Seems extra stupid now. Such a letdown. I think the silver lining is that this is a legit way off of KAT.
worldK

Post by worldK »

We are an 8th seed that played like an 8th seed this game and throughout the year. I beleive this is the ceiling with the current group of players we have. A playin/8th seed team and nothing more. The Gobert trade is a disaster as we are not a better team and our future assets are depleted.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

Can Target Center just chant We Want Minott throughout the game til he enters in Game 4?
WallyBall

Post by WallyBall »

I’ve often thought through out the season that Lip has become a full blown “Get of my lawn” timberwolves fan. How could he not see the talent we finally had!?! I wanted this team to be better then they are. I picked 60 wins at the beginning of this season for Pete’s sake! Lip you are a clairvoyant. What a disappointing season. Here’s to hoping we buy multiple low first round picks, so TC can earn his keep….hope, a timberwolves fans best friend!
Tactical unit

Post by Tactical unit »

I hope all this leads to trading KAT, can't stand him.
FNG

Post by FNG »

I came into this series worried about their starters, but thinking we had a nice edge with our bench. But without Naz and Jaden, and with SloMo playing his worse game of the season, our bench was badly outplayed last night again. At least we made a nice run in Game 2. But tonight was a complete mismatch.
FNG

Post by FNG »

I wonder if an NBA team has ever had 22 more free throw attempts than their opponent while making 37% of their 3-point shots, and still never had a chance to win the game.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.